Chapter 7 Winry POV

All I could focus on right now, was finding a hotel room. We needed someplace to sleep and it was starting to get late. I started speed walking around the town, looking for the cheapest motel that I could find. I darted my head around a corner to see a whole other side street with a small motel on it. I waited for the two slowpokes to catch up, and then ran down to the motel. It was a long light brown building with red trimming. the box office seemed to be open, so I creeped in the room. the bell on the door made a loud ding noise, and the small man sitting at the counter suddenly woke up.

"Oh, hello miss. how may I help you today?"

His voice sounded tired and grumpy.

" Was wondering if I could get a room?"

I tried to be polite as possible. that man did not seem like the kind of guy that I would like to get in a fight with. I payed him, and he led me to a middle room, with two curtained windows. by the time Ed and Al showed up from walking slowly, I was already making myself at home. They walked into the room to see an old fashioned television, and radio. there was a small chair, and two queen sized beds. Al's armor took up an entire mattress on its own.

"I'll take the floor."

I flopped down on the ground and spread out an extra blanket from Eds bed to keep the scratchy carpet from itching at my skin. Before I knew it, I was in a deep sleep under the roof of the motel.