Chapter 4, Dynamic Duo: Partnering Up with the Bad Boy

Почніть із самого початку

My mind felt refreshed after this drinking this warm coffee. Just life sleep makes you dream, coffee is much awesome it makes you dream while being fully awake.

Suddenly, a group of guys entered in the cafeteria I looked to my disappointment it was Caleb and his stupid friends.

"Puff" I signed.

These stupid bad boys found no other place to sit than to sit on the same table as us.

"Let's go, Liz!" I grabbed her hand.

"Chill Azza they won't eat you," she whispered a bit too loud.

The bad boys smirked at me "We are not hungry."

I ignored them and gave Bella an angry look.

A few seconds later Cole and Zack got up to the playing corner play Xbox San Andreas.

"Hey Azza I'm going to buy a magazine," she told me and got up so fast I couldn't reply.

I was left with Caleb, he was eating a croissant. When Liz was out of our sight, Caleb came closer to me and whispered "hi Barbie, last night was fun,"

His voice was like a tune to my ears, I could smell his sweet vanilla Chanel essence which seems addictive. I felt like my cheeks heating.

"Get away from him he's playing with your mind." a voice inside my head recommended me.

"What?Barbie! Do you think I'm your doll." I told him.

"Why are your cheeks so red I'm I not the cause," he told me teasingly and pinched my left cheek making me blush even harder.

He was laughing he came closer and caress my waist. His touch was like an electric shock running in my veins.

Stop it! you bastard," I yelled and slapped his hand off my waist.

People were staring at us I must have screamed so loud.

I saw Liz approaching within a moment Caleb distance himself from me.

"Azalea are you ok? why the hell are you screaming?" Liz asked.

The fucking bad boy was smirking. I wanted to smash his face.

"Let go out of here," I grabbed Liz arm and rushed to the door.

"Ouch! my wrist, it hurts," Liz screamed.

"Good, this is your punishment for leaving me alone with the Bad boy," I told her angrily.

"Umm...what happened there? Did he kissed you again?" Liz screamed at the last sentence.

"Liz, shut up!" I slapped on her shoulder.

After this little incident, we got back in the car and was on our way to school.

After 10 minutes we arrived at our destination. I checked my timetable "what we have PE classes." I said.

"Oh shit I hate PE classes, I hate sports," Liz sighed.

"I love sports but I hate PE." who the heck has P.E on the first period.

We went to our locker to grab our PE outfit. I was relieved when I found mine.

"HECK! I don't have mine."Liz said with a disappointed voice.

"I know... I'm going to bunk PE classes." Liz my little nerd was so confident about bunking.

"Are you freaking serious?" I asked her.

"Yeah I am, I know it's the first time but I don't want freaking detention because I forgot my PE outfit," she exclaimed.