Prologue

Once there was a beautiful goddess living happily with his mortal husband. One day the goddess got pregnant, then months after the baby was born and the news spread throughout the City in the Sky where the Gods and Goddesses reside. All the Gods were enraged by the news, having an affair with a mortal is forbidden, their relationship has already gone too far, the Goddess had already given birth to the child of the mortal and the Gods agreed that the only punishment is Death.The Goddess got wind of this and tried to run but most of the Gods are already standing on her doorstep.The Goddess fell on her knees and tried to plea for mercy, but the Gods were already in position to attack.The mortal husband asked to spare the child and take both of them instead but the Gods disagreed and smote the mortal.There was nothing left of the mortal's corpse, not even ash.The Goddess seeing her lover reduced to nothing right in front her infuriated her and fought back.Alas, there were too many Gods for her to handle.Just when she was about to get killed, the Kingdom of The Gods fell from the sky and crashed to the ground.The Titans have appeared and were the ones responsible for it.Because most of the gods were down on earth, the Titans saw an opportunity and invaded the City and killed all the Gods on top. While the remaining gods fought back.The Goddess ran with her child and hid her.The Goddess used all of her powers to lure the attackers away and died after.