***********************************

I woke up wrapped in somebody's arms on the couch. I felt a hard chest breathing slowly. It was Zayn. I looked up to see Zayn awake watching tv. He looked relaxed.

"Do you like the view." He grinned.

My cheeks flushed. "U-uh no, I just thought you were asleep." I lied. Which I'm not really good at. I guess Zayn believed me. He didn't seem to notice. This is the side of Zayn I like though. The one that's not a jerk.

"Emma. I..I uh uh-" I cut him off.

"Yes." I said irritated.

"Nothing never mind." He went back to watching tv. I did the same.

************************************

I woke up and got ready to head out today. Last night was depressing. I thought I would regret telling Zayn my personal life, but I dont. Which is the first time that ever happened to me in a while. Only Jade and Zayn know. I snapped out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated.

It was Austin

Me

'Hey :-).'

Austin

'Hey do you wanna hang out today. This time it won't be the lame city.'

Me

'It wasn't lame :-/'

Austin

Lol:-) you didn't answer my question.'

Me

'Yes. where are we going?'

Austin

'You'll see. :-!'

Me

'Uuughh!!! I hate surprises.'

And with that, I left the hotel room.

I met him outside. His car looked exactly like Zayns but darker. I smiled at he thought of Zayn. No regret came from me at the thought of him. Or anger. All I felt was happiness.

The car was silent. It was very uncomfortable. Usually Zayn and I would sing in the car or have stupid fights that made no sense. But I was more comfortable with Zayn. The car ride felt like it could go on for days. I was ready to jump out of the car until I heard Austin. "So what's your family like. You never really mentioned anything about them yesterday." I tensed up at the moment. I didn't feel comfortable telling my personal life, even about my family. I knew that if I told Austin though, I would regret it. I'm delicate when it comes to trust.

"Uh there back in London. There working on something. My sister Jade is in dance class in New York. I'm planning on seeing her." I stare out the window, trying to avoid eye contact. He probably believed me because he didn't answer me. He just kept on driving.

After the long excruciating drive, we stopped in front of a movie theatre. It was big with bright neon colors.

"Two tickets for paranormal activity."

"What?! Nononono." I started walking. Before I could reach the door, Austin grabbed my hand and pulled me back. Our noses practically touched each other. I could almost feel my heart pop out of my chest. A sudden guilt hit me and I brushed past him. I don't know what's wrong with me.

I clinged tight onto Austin through the whole movie. I'm not good with horror movies. Anytime I would grab onto Austin, he would pull me closer. Which made me feel safer.

I slapped Austin on the arm as we headed out the movie theatre. "Never again will I watch a scary movie with you." I laughed.

"What come on it wasn't even that scary." He laughed.