Chapter 10

Present day

Zero: And that's it.

Regashī: Now I remember. That was the day that school was cancelled because of the snowstorm and you disappeared on us.

Kiba: Oh yea!

Regashī: But how could we forget something like this. This is Zero we're talking about. I mean if someone ever comes up to him we should've known right?

Akane: That is true. I completely forgot about Nami. Not to be rude or anything.

Nami: It's fine. you probably would have forgotten about me because I'm really shy when it comes to new people.

Kiba: So that's the blue haired chick with huge boobs we saw a few days ago.

Kyoko: Oh yea. Wait Kiba you looked at her boobs.

Kiba: umm.....no.....

Before I knew it I was on the floor.

Kyoko: Well forget about my boyfriend for a moment and if you like I would personally give you a tour of the school.

I hop to my feet.(Thinking I can isolate her)

Kiba: As Vice President I am the one who gives the tours

Akane: To be honest I believe I should be the one giving the tours since I'm Student Council President.

Regashī: Why not let Zero do it?

Nami: That sounds nice to me.

Everyone looked as if we wanted to kill Regashī.

Kiba: (Why Regashī, why do you do this to me?)

Zero: Me...?

Regashī: Yeah you. I mean Nami trusts you more than all of us.

Zero: I guess that's true.

As Zero and Nami both leave the classroom, everyone I mean EVERYONE started yelling at him.

Kiba: Why'd you do that to me Regashī that was my chance.

Kyoko: And what chance would that be?

Kiba: I said nothing...

Kyoko: You better or else...

Kiba: Let it go already. At the end of the day you still love me right? Besides we should take this time to be happy for the big guy.Who knows maybe she could help him control his anger issues.

Kyoko: Yea I guess.

Regashī: You know Kiba that was probably the first time you said something really useful.

Kiba: I guess so. Wait what do you mean by that?

Regashī: Nothing at all.

Kiba: Come on.

That was the smartest thing I said in years.