22.

* 1 week later*

Jades POV

"Thanks for the ride Danielle" I say as I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the door.

"Anytime we need to hang out more often" she says giving me a quick hug.

"We do so just call me when you free" I say getting out of the car.

I was about to close the door until she yelled my name.

"Yeah?" I say peaking my head in.

"Good luck with the album I'm proud of you sister" she says giving me a wink.

I return the gesture as I close the door and head up the path to our house.

All ours songs are finished for our new album DNA and it's coming out in 2 days and we can't even express how happy we are for this album we are becoming more noticed and we have been working really hard.

I unlocked the door and went inside to be met with the three most beautiful friends ever.

"Hey Jadeyyy!" Jesy says making the other two look up from their phones.

"What sup girl" Leigh says waving.

And in no time Perrie leaped up from the couch walking towards me.

"You said you were going to be home at 5" she says pouting while she wraps her arms around my waist pulling me to her.

I pulled out her phone from her back pocket bringing it up to her shoulder and checking the time.

"It's 5:03?" I say before sliding it back into her pocket.

"3 minutes later thirlwall" she said pouting again.

"How about we don't fight" I say starting off getting a nod from her "and just kiss" I say ending my sentence with a smile.

"Well since your cute... Sure" she says before putting her heart shaped lips on mine making me smile into the kiss.

"Fucking love you" she mumbles against my lips making me giggle.

"And that giggle" she says pecking my nose.

"I love everything about you" I say staring into her eyes "I love you hair, your eyes, your beautiful lips and the way they kiss me when-"

"Excuse me forget about us?" Jesy says clearing her throat from behind us.

"Yeah so pretty much I love you to" I say kissing her one more time before I lace our fingers as we all head to the couch.

"Ok so we just need to run by the studio today and make sure everything is good" Leigh says staring at me assuming they all already knew.

"Ok when?" I ask grabbing a bag of chips on the table and eating them.

"Let's see" Perrie says checking her phone.

"7:30" Perrie answers.

"Don't you think that's kinda late?" I ask sitting back into Perrie.