ULLYSSES

"Really Mallows? I am so happy, this is the happiest day of my life." I hugged her so tight, I don't even want to let go. I wanted to shout it to the whole world that I am so lucky to day. Imagine, the love of my life just said yes after all those years of sacrifice. Ha, patience is really a virtue!

"So, Can I atleast treat you to dinner? I want this day to be a very special one, January 28, wow, mallows you are officially mine!" I held her again in my arms and kissed her in the cheeks.

I felt her relax in my arms. She is so soft, with those flawless skin, typical filipina skin.Fair complexion, perfect white teeth and a smile you can never imagine makes me melt inside. I really love this girl so much.

She did not agree eating dinner in a restaurant but she wanted to explore the street foods you can see all over town. There is a night market in Baguio where every popular and common street food is everywhere. She loves spicy food so we started eating squid balls, kikiam and fishball. I can't believe thid girl, she chosed streetfoods rather than fine dining.

We run into a booth selling all kinds of soups, we call it chicken or beef mami, goto with different kinds of topping. Everytime she puts food in her mouth she appreciated the taste. Even the man selling was happy she liked it, and offered a free serving but she declined and said she was full and her first serving satisfied her tummy already.

It was fun, then we went to the park. A dim light filled the air, with a chill that makes it so romantic. She stopped in the middle of two trees intertwined with each other. "I want to thank you for not giving up on me, for being so patient to wait for my yes. I can say that you deserve my love." Mallows said it with so much sweetness in her voice.

"You know that I'll do everything to get you to say yes. You are my inspiration in everything that I do. And I also want to thank you also for trusting me with your sweetest yes!" I said.

The next was not what I planned but it just initiatively came. I kissed her soft and sweetest lips. She suddenly place her arms in my neck and I kissed her deeply with so much longing. I know that this is our very first kiss so I have done it with much care. Damn, that felt good and I want to do it again. So, after a long kiss I bend down again to capture her lips again. This time with our tongue tasting each other.

We were both breathless so she stopped the kiss and hugged me. I felt her soft breath in my neck and I stiffened, I felt something different. A much more longing for her. I know deep inside me, I wanted her but I have to control myself and wait for the right time. She just answered me yes awhile ago for christsake. I never wanted this night to end.