ULLYSSES

We all felt tired after Mallows 18th birthday. In the morning we all packed up and headed home. In the van while I drived home, all were snoring except me. I clicked the radio to let my mind wake up inspite of the girls snoring like pigs. I looked at the girl beside me, silently sleeping. I felt this inner happiness that my life indeed became fruitful because of her.

After 2 hours of nonstop driving at long last we arrived safe. They are still sleeping. Mallows might have read my mind and woke up. She smiled at me and whispered sorry for sleeping at you. I kissed her cheeks and said it's okay. Mallows woke the girls and we drove them home door to door. At last it was just me and Mallows.

Days, months and years past our relationship became stronger. It is the time that I've been waiting for. Finally, I am graduating from college. My parents walked me in the aisle and I saw Mallows seating in the bench smiling at me. She waved at me and I waved back. The graduation ceremony finally ended. We headed home. My parents gave me a graduation party. All my relatives, my friends, Mallows parents were there.

Mallows felt tired so she want to go home already but I still want to be with her. She said she is not feeling well. So, I suggested she sleep in my room then after all these I'll be with her. I want to take care of her but she insisted to join her parents to go home.

"Are you sure, babe?" I asked. She hugged me and answered, "Of course, babe... My mom will take good care of me." I just smiled and kissed her cheeks. I told her I'll be with her as soon as the party ended. She nodded and said, "No, please enjoy your party.. This is your day, do not spoil it because of me. I'll see you tomorrow."

Oh, my Mallows. My ever sweet Mallows. What will I do without her.