11: "I would love to teach her something other than math."

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Professor—" The guy started, but I held my hand up to stop him.

"You are not my student, you do not understand the rigor of my course. Now please release her so she can actually pass my class."

"I'll see you again." I heard the guy whisper to Kelsey before he released her.

I quickly grabbed her by the arm, "I can't believe you Miss Henderson. You asked for me to help you, but here you are fooling around with your boyfriend!" I yelled for the benefit of Kelsey's friend. I continued to yell at her for my made up tutoring session until we were out of the park.

I glanced behind me to make sure we weren't followed before I spoke, "You can stay at my house if you need."

"Really?"

"Yes, but you're going to have to explain what just happened here Kelsey." I said as I pulled her in the direction of my office.

"Ease dropping on me?"

"I just saved you, for the second time this month. I think you owe me."

"Whatever." She scoffed as she walked a little bit faster than me. She escaped from my hold, but still walked toward my office so I didn't grab her again.

"It's either that or your ex comes to find you later."

She, of course, was upset that I had won that round, but didn't say anything. Now she was sitting in my office with her head in her hands. She groaned loudly as I took a seat in front of her.

"Kelsey we can't pretend that this didn't happen." I said as I swiped her hair out from around her neck. I wanted to see the marks I had given her, to touch them and maybe re-mark her. Maybe then that guy would keep his hands off her. She was mine, or would be if I could have her. God, it's no fair that she's my student! I swore I would never fall into this situation, but here I am with a burning passion for this young girl.

I had been so proud to watch her walk into my class with my mark on her. I had been filled with an overwhelming sense of pride that I hadn't felt in years. She tried to hide them, but I knew just where to look when she past by. Her hair was swept around her neck to cover up the majority of bruise-like marks all week. It just made me want to give her more so she couldn't hide them as easily.

Her skin was soft under my fingers and I couldn't hold back the sigh that left my lips when she nuzzled into my touch. God, it's not fair that she's my student. I want her and need her more than anything. She was like my own personal drug and I needed her to survive. Her lips were enough to make me want to double my dose.

I ran my thumb lightly over her plump bottom lip as my pants got a little tighter on me. Kelsey kissed my thumb lightly and sighed with happiness as I wrapped my palm around her cheek. My breath sped up as the passion I felt every time I kissed her started to burn, I needed to kiss her. I caressed her face lightly as I leaned in to kiss her. I needed to feel her lips on mine and I couldn't want any longer. There was a knock on the door that caused us both to straighten up and move away from each other.

We had been so close, just a few more seconds and I could have tasted her strawberry lip-gloss again.

"I'm in a meeting." I called to whoever knocked on my closed wooden door.

"Sorry Alex, I just have to drop this off..." Mark Tylers said as he walked into my room. He was a professor in the math department that came to see me regularly since I was the new teacher. "Professor may I talk to you?"

"Sure. Don't try skipping out again, Miss Henderson. This test is important, and you need to know the information." I said as I walked into the hallway with Mark.

"Alex, you're tutoring the girl?"

"I have to. The tutor I gave her tried to sexual assault her and she no longer felt comfortable around him.

"Okay, just be careful. You don't want people to get the wrong idea about the tutoring." Mark said as he handed me the papers he had come to deliver.

"No worries. She's too young for me." I said jokingly.

"You're 24. She's got to be at least 18 to be in college."

"I know it's a joke. There's nothing to worry about Mark, I promise." I said as I walked back in.

Kelsey was sitting in her chair with a bored look on her face. Although, once I walked into the room her face changed. For a moment she had a smile on her face before her face fell again in a huff.

"What's wrong?"

"You keep telling me that we can't pretend that Caleb didn't just flip out when he saw me, right?"

"Right." I answered, assuming that Caleb was the man I pulled her away from.

"But you're pretending that what happened and just happened again with us didn't happen." She stated jabbing her finger onto the wooden desk.

"That's because that can't happen Kelsey. I would lose my job."

"I'll stop pretending that Caleb now knows where I go to school and that I now have to transfer again when you stop pretending that you don't feel anything for me."

"I do feel something for you." I said, as she was about to walk out of my class. "But we can't talk about it here. I'll meet you at my house, here's my key. I except you to beat me there. I will be following behind you in case Caleb shows up again. We have a lot to talk about Kelsey." I tossed her my keys and started to pack up my stuff.

"Right, bye Alex." She whispered as she walked out of my office. I felt a familiar warmth spread over my as she spoke my name with her sultry voice. I had an over whelming urge to kiss her as passionately as I could every time she said it. That's why I asked her to stop calling me by my first time.

Ever since I met her in that park, she had me won over. Too bad she was a student and I was her teacher. I would love to teach her something other than math, I thought as I followed her out of my office. I couldn't wait to go home and see her sitting in my apartment, I'd always want to be home with her there.

"God this is going to be a long weekend." I said out loud as I fondly remembered the last time she was at my house.