Prologue ; Contest

"Casey, look! Holy shit! Look at this email!" Calum pointed frantically at his phone screen and then continued to throw it at his best friends face. "I won the contest! The one where I get to tour with The Selected! Oh my god, I'll be in the presence of the Ashton Irwin everyday!" Calum was bouncing around his room, shouting and screeching in excitement. He had spent months of preparing a perfect video to enter into that contest and to see he won over thousands of others was amazing, he couldn't believe it.

Casey pouted, looking at his best friend. "You're going to leave me in this hell hole for the summer while you travel the world? Thanks buddy."

Calum laughed, his face lighting up with amusement. "You really think I'd do that? Because for one I might, but honestly I get to bring one person along and there's no way I'd bring my mom." Casey smiled brightly at Calum, waiting for the few words he wanted to hear, but was met with the same disappointment. "I think I'll bring my neighbor Jack, he's always up for a party"

"Dumbass," Casey muttered.

"I'm kidding! Pack your bags kiddo, you're coming with me." Calum shoved him out of his room and down towards the front door so he could leave and gather his things. They only had a few days until they set off on the rest of The Selected's tour. "See you bright and early tomorrow."

\\\\

SO I THOUGHT OF THIS IDEA THE OTHER DAY AND I DECIDED IT HAD TO BE WRITTEN EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY HAVE TOO MUCH ON MY PLATE

This will be very much like my story Chasing Clifford. Not the plot, but more of how it's written and spread out. Calums going to be a major fanboy and I'm excited to write this because I don't think I've ever read/seen a fanboy!cashton story on wattpad.

I hope you guys like this (don't let it flop omg)!!!!