Chapter 8

A/N: Here! Take it! Seriously though, I'm sorry for the delay. <3

Pewds’ P.O.V

“Jennifer!”

I bashed my fist against the door, getting impatient as I waited outside her apartment. I’d been waiting for too long already and I was wishing I’d invaded Cry’s apartment instead of leaving to come...here.

This place, this stupid fancy building with its white marble and chandeliers...I hate it. How can people call this home? It isn’t homely at all. Why was I here again? Oh, yeah...

I couldn’t help but snigger, but as I did the door opened, revealing a rather oddly dressed Jennifer.

 A little red-silk dressing gown clung to her curves and knowing her, there wasn’t anything on under that. She ran her fingers through her messy black hair and the grey in her eyes glistened slightly. She’s ridiculously pale...so pale that her skin looked almost grey...almost.

“Pewds,” she purred, flashing a smile. I was just about to step inside when I noticed a shadow move behind her. My eyes locked with hers for a moment as the figure came forward.

Not this asshole.

“PewDie,” he smirked, his voice gruff. I folded my arms across my chest and deliberately looked away from him, which caused him to scoff and kiss Jenifer forcefully before shoving himself past me. I glanced over; watching him tug his leather jacket over his broad shoulders and scratch the tattoo at the side of his shaved head.      

Joe Barrel.

Joe fucking Barrel!

My arch enemy. My biggest rival.   

I hate him.

“Cat got your tongue?” Jennifer teased before I pushed my way into her apartment, storming straight to the kitchen and picking up the first alcoholic beverage I could find.

“What are you doing sleeping with him?” I called as she slid into the kitchen.

“Having some fun. You do it all the time.”

“I do not sleep with Joe Barrel all the time,” I spat and took a swig of the vodka she had lying around. It burned my throat but it was a feeling I was used to. I really shouldn’t drink so much...

“You know what I mean.”

My eyes focused on her, on the swanky apartment she loved so much, but I could find an answer to the question spinning around in my head. Why would she even want to sleep with him? She knows what he did to me. She knows the kind of man he is. Is she just craving some attention?

“Jennifer.” I spoke slowly and stepped closer to her, narrowing my eyes and she held my stare, almost as if she needed to prove something.

“I can’t decide whether you’re a barrel or a bro.”

Once I’d spoken she looked away, spinning around and laughing loudly.

She’s so annoying.

“Can’t you both get past this silly feud?” she asked and pulled herself onto the table, sitting comfortably and leaning forward.

I gasped dramatically as her question, stunned with disbelief that she thought that was possible. The ‘feud’ between Joe and I was everything but silly and it would never be fixed....never! How could she even think that?

“You used to get along...” she pointed out but I just shook my head, drinking some more.

“We never got along; I used to stand him but then... then he stabbed us in the back and stole from us to open that fucking club down the street, stealing half our customers!”