Chapter 7

That night you end up falling asleep on the couch because you and Chris decided to watch tv. In the morning when you wake up Chris is laying across the whole length of the couch and you're laying on top of him. You get up and go take a shower and get changed and come back downstairs. Chris is still asleep. You poke him in the shoulder and he doesn't wake up. He's a heavy sleeper. You poke him again but on the cheek this time. He still doesn't wake up. You grab his legs and try pulling them off the couch but fail. He wakes up this time and looks down at you confusedly.
"What are you doing?"
He mumbles. You blush.
"I was trying to wake you up..."
You reply. Chris nods and looks down at you and says.
"Do you mind if I use your shower?"
You shake your head and he gets up and walks up the stairs. You sit down on the couch and hear as Chris undresses and steps into the shower. When Chris comes out his black hair is damp and he has no eye makeup on. He's still very cute. Did you just call him cute? Oh well. You and Chris go to pick up Ricky. You have to get out of the car then get back in the car onto Ricky's lap. As you sit on Ricky you study his face and realize he's really cute. Did you just call Ricky cute too!? As the day passes on ever so slowly lunchtime approaches. You sit in the cafeteria at the end of a table and eat while reading a book for English class. You look up when you hear somebody sit in front of you. It's Ricky. He smiles at you and you smile back.
"What are you reading?"
He asks. You show him the cover of the book and say.
"A book for English class."
He nods his head and says.
"Chris just ditched because he was going to go get a tattoo."
"Okay."
You say. The bell rings and the two of you part to your separate classes. When the day finishes and you're at your locker getting your things together Ricky walks over with his hands in his hoodie pockets.
"Hi."
You say. He nods at you and says.
"Want to walk home today?"
You nod and say.
"Sure."
You really don't have anything else planned. As the two of you continue your way home Ricky gestures at your backpack and says.
"I'll carry that for you."
And takes it off your shoulders. As you are walking down the road there is a car driving towards you guys. Ricky takes your hand and begins running off the road. You stumble a bit but don't actually fall which you're surprised at. The two of you hide behind a tree a ways away from the road.
"What are you doing?"
You ask Ricky.
"That car was Chris's dealers car."
He responds. He glampses around the tree and says.
"They're gone."
You kind of let out a breath of relief and lean your back against the tree. Ricky leans an arm on the tree above your head and looks around the tree again to see if they're still gone. He looks down at you and you look back up at him. You look into his beautiful blue eyes and get lost in the ocean. Pretty soon he's leaning in and you're not turning away. Your eyes flutter shut and your lips touch. This time much greater than the last time. Ricky pulls you closer as his hands dance around on your hips.