"No. Not at all." Dean said, "But the place was wiped clean."

"I don't really know if Chuck is God, I've wondered that myself, let me see the video you two were talking about." Castiel demanded.

"What?" Dean asked.

"I heard you two talking about it last night, in my dream." Castiel smiled to himself, remembering his sweet dream about him, and Dean living together. Being together, after this is all over. Castiel shook his head, focusing on the video. He watched as Chuck disappeared, almost like an angel, but expect he felt behind sparkles. "That is strange." Castiel said. "He didn't disappear like most angels, so he must be something bigger, more powerful." he looked up at Dean, and Sam. Before looking back at Dean, who was starring at Castiel, and Castiel found himself being glued to Dean's green eyes.

He couldn't look away, even if he wanted to, and he didn't want to look away. Dean's lips went up to a smug smile, and a blush slowly crept on Dean's cheeks. "Stop starring." Dean smiled, Castiel didn't, and just smiled big at Dean. "You such a dork." he commented. Dean walked over to the laptop, watching Sam type some random things. "Is everything like locked, or just deleted?" Dean asked, running the towel though his wet hair.

"I think it's all locked, locked up very good." Sam said.

"Damn." Dean hissed, walking away, and leaning against the counter. "I think we need to start hunting again, lets re-enter this topic later." Dean shrugged. "Keep our mind off of it."

"Sounds like a good idea, where's my laptop?" Sam asked, looking around the hotel. Dean pointed to the army green duffle bag, Sam walked towards it, and got out his laptop. Searching in 'Freaky Accidents.', Sam kept looking, while Dean, and Castiel kept starring at each other. When Sam found one, "This sounds like something we'd be into." he paused, looking between the two, "Could you two like not do that, right now?" Sam rolled his eyes, "So anyways this woman's hair was ripped out, like I mean really ripped out, and her husband saw the whole thing, saying "There was nobody in the bathroom with her, or in the house but us"." Sam said, looking up from his computer.

"So were thinking witch?" Dean asked.

"Yep." Sam smiled, looking to Castiel. "Are you going to join us?" he asked.

"Nah." Castiel said, "I think I'm just going to lay down, and probably fall asleep." he shrugged. "But you two be careful." he whispered, his eyes mostly on Dean.

"Thanks Cas, I'll try to be safe." Sam rolled his eyes.

"You too Sam." Castiel smirked.

"Okay are you ready?" Sam asked, looking at Dean. Who nodded his head, getting out a beer, and taking a drink. He neared Castiel, kissing his lips, and walking out. Sam followed behind him, waving bye to Castiel, and shut the door. Castiel sat on the bed, before turning on the TV, and watching something that was on TV. But Castiel wasn't really watching TV, but instead he kept thinking of Dean, and his smile. His kiss, and how perfect everything was now that Sam knew.

Castiel made something to eat for him, Sam, and Dean. Which surprised Castiel himself, he was surprised he could even cook. But he set the grilled cheese down on the round table, at that time it was around 7:30PM, it made Castiel nervous. Not a phone call, or text from either of the Winchester boys. Castiel sat down, taking a bite of his grilled cheese, and getting out a phone. He dialed Dean's number first, well one of his numbers, and it went to voicemail. He tried all the other numbers of Dean's none of them were answered, then he dialed Sam's number, and went to voicemail. Then he call Sam's third phone, there was an answer. "Cas?" Sam asked, it sounded as if he was scared straight.

"What's the matter?" Castiel asked, suddenly worried. "Is everything okay, are you guys okay? Is Dean okay?" he asked, getting up, and putting on his trench coat.

"I'm fine." Sam's voice got lower, "But Dean, he uh got hexed by the witch." Castiel's cheat heaved up, and down. As he ran out the door,

"Where are you guys?" he asked, running down the stairs, and into the street, not knowing where to go.

"The hospital on 54th street." Castiel hung up, putting the phone in his pocket. Castiel started to run, as fast as he could, his feet hitting the pavement with a hard noise, and his breath was coming out in heavy heaves of air as he rushed towards the hospital. He saw the hospital come into view, Castiel started to pump his arms, and legs as hard as he could. He reached the hospital, slowly down as he entered building. He was about to approach the front desk, but was stopped by Sam. "He is with me." Sam smiled, "I'll take you to him."

"What happened?" Castiel asked. "What did the witch do?" Sam didn't answer him, making Castiel's stomach flip, and his head hurting. They got into the elevator, the doors slid open, and they were on the 5th floor. Sam kept walking, not talking to Castiel, and then stopped at room.; 116. He opened up the door, Castiel heard the noises of the machines, the beeping of Dean's heart, and the inflating thing. Probably helping with breathing, Castiel's eyes landed on Dean's face, which looked just fine. But then they were on his chest, where there was burns. Burns everywhere, as if his body was caught on fire. "What happened?" Castiel asked, nearing Dean, whose eyes were shut.

"Well he was in the impala, when suddenly he jumped out, and was caught on fire. I searched for the hex bag, and I couldn't find it." Sam frowned.

"Has he woken up?" Castiel asked, sitting next to Dean, and laid his hand on Dean's hand. His hand was crispy, making Castiel's stomach churn with displeasure. "Have you killed the witch yet?" Castiel asked, looking up to Sam.

"I was about to, why?" Sam asked.

"I want to." Castiel said, Sam looked taken back for a moment before speaking up.

"I don't think that's a good idea, I mean the doctors said he should be fine, and wake tomorrow some time." Sam shrugged.

"I don't care, I want to kill whoever did this to my boyfriend." Castiel hissed. Sam sighed, looking at Dean's crisp body, and back at Castiel.

"I don't think Dean would want you to do that, and risk getting yourself hurt." Sam said, he knew Dean wouldn't want that, never. He would want Castiel to wait by his bedside, until he woke up, so that way Dean knew Castiel was safe, and not in the hospital himself. Castiel didn't say anything, he just stood up, and walked out of room. Sam grabbed Castiel's forearm, making him stop. "Seriously, just stay here!" Sam said.

"No." Castiel hissed. "You can stay here."

"No." Sam said, "You will not being going alone!" he said, looking back to Dean, and then to Castiel. "I guess I should write him something, in case he wakes up before we get back." Castiel nodded, he stood by the door, and looking down at Dean's crisped body. His eyes were filling with tears, he mumbled to himself.

"I'll get that witch, Dean."