“Love? Don’t call me ‘love’. You gave up on us. You were going to abandon me and our baby!”

Seth’s eyes adverted away staring at anything from me. “So…Alisha told you, huh?”

“No she didn’t. I have ears you know.” Tears stung at the corners of my eyes and I blinked the back furiously not wanting to show any weakness. “You dumped me while I was in a freaking coma! What kind of a heartless person are you? You can’t dump someone when they can’t reply or even hear you, it’s just not right.”

“I’m sorry, okay. I thought I was doing the right thing!” he argued back.

I scoffed rolling my eyes. “The right thing; how do you even know what the right thing is? You live in a cave, Seth. You live in the middle of nowhere with your posse and you can’t read.”

“Hey! Don’t judge me just because of the way I was brought up. Everyone has a different child hood. At least my family cares about me!”

“At least I have a family!” Seth’s eyes dimmed and hardened.

“Don’t. You. Dare. I have been nothing but kind to you.”

“Are you kidding me? You kidnapped me! You stole 8 women and a bus driver. You took us away from our families and you are fucking werewolves. DO you even know how frightened we were? I thought we were going to die and then I got confused feelings and here we are. I’m knocked up at 21, mated to a blue werewolf and have just woken up from a fucking coma. Oh and don’t forget my cheating ex-boyfriend who turns out to be a werewolf who stole all the woman from your tribe!”

I let out a deep breath from my huge venting moment. I could hear my heart rate spiking on the monitor and I tried to calm down so I didn’t hurt the baby. I shut my eyes and tried to focus on my breathing. Seth didn’t say anything so I think he might have understood why.

I hated him so much right now. I couldn’t believe the lies that were coming from his mouth. It was all complete bullshit.

“Yes, I did all that stuff but it was for the good of my tribe and guess what, Hayley. It kind of worked out. Every one of the girls found a mate with my men. Every one of them fell in love so don’t you dare say this was all a waste of time because it wasn’t.”

“Okay, that’s all absolutely fabulous but why don’t you ask them this. What about your family? Ask them that and they will break into tears. Alisha might never see her baby boy again, they might never see their siblings and parents and children just because of your greed.”

“Stop turning everything on me! Let’s just focus on us!” Seth said sitting on the bed.

I shuffled away appalled. “I thought you didn’t want an ‘us’.” Seth sighed and rubbed his tired face. I was also feeling the exhaustion. Even though I have slept for 4 weeks I felt so tired like I hadn’t slept at all. “What do you want, Seth? Just tell me?”

“I want you well and healthy so maybe I should leave and give you some rest.” He started for the door but I grabbed a tissue box and hurled it at him. My muscles protested and it only just reached Seth to hit him in the back of his legs.

“Don’t you dare walk away from me. You will sit down and tell me why everything is so wrong with us that you have to leave.” A tear dropped down my cheek and it looked like Seth was pained to see it fall. Embarrassed I wiped it away and sat back against the pillows. “I thought you were happy with me. Weren’t you happy?”

“I was.” My chest constricted when I realized he had used past tense.

“Was?” I croaked my voice thick with emotion.