No Turning Back - A Vampire Diaries Fanfic 21

Start from the beginning

Charlie's legs wrapped around his waist and he led her to the bed. She lay on her back and he gently hovered above her, he trailed kisses across her chin.

Charlie pulled away slightly, breathing heavily, "We really shouldn't, Elena and Stefan will be home soon and we have to get ready for the dance..."

Damon kissed her again before mumbling against her lips. "Do you care?"

She didn't answer.

His hands began to roam her body as he kissed her hungrily. Charlie knotted her hands in his hair and he moaned in response against her lips.

Charlie reached the hem of his black t-shirt and pulled it over his head, breaking the kiss slightly. She didn't stop him as he took off her shirt.

Damon then kissed down her neck and shoulders, her back arching in response. This made Damon smirk. He moved his lips back up her neck, to her chin and kissed her lips again. He rolled on the bed so she was now straddling him, their lips barely parting once.

Suddenly, they both heard the front door open and seconds later, two sets of footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Damon? Charlie?" Elena shouted.

Charlie immediately pulled away and she knew Damon was annoyed. Still on top of him, he began kissing her neck. She pushed him back and gave him a warning look. He groaned and mumbled a complaint under his breath.

"Damon?" Stefan asked.

Still straddling him, she got off his lap and sat on the edge of the bed. She pulled her shirt back on and headed over to the door.

"In Damon's room," she shouted, as she opened the door.

"Any news?" Stefan asked as he approached Damon's room.

"Well, Kalaric paid us surprise visit and he's aware we know about him. Would you call that news, brother?" Damon said mockingly, walking up behind Charlie. He was still shirtless. He gently placed his hand against Charlie's lower back.

Stefan smiled half-heartedly. "What did he want?"

"Just to warn us not to try anything funny at the dance tonight," Damon scoffed. "It's as if he doesn't know me."

Elena had now joined them as they all stood around Damon's doorway. "What about Charlie, does he know she's alive and here?" she asked.

"Of course he does, Elena. He's a 1000 year old vampire. He knows there are ways and means for a corpse to come back to life. And it's obvious she would be here..." Damon said.

Elena just nodded.

"But strangely he said he doesn't want her anymore. Said she's no threat to him now," Damon added. "So, Charlie is coming to the dance with us tonight. We could use all the help we can get."

"Okay, well, guys, we'll just have to take tonight as it comes," Stefan said. "I'm gonna have a shower and get dressed," he said and he headed down the corridor to his room.

"Yeah, I'm gonna find something to wear, will you come and help me, Charlie?" Elena asked.

"Yeah, sure, I just need to talk to Damon. I'll be there in a sec."

"Okay, I'll be in Stefan's room."

Elena left too and Charlie closed Damon's door behind her, leaving her and Damon alone again.

"I don't believe Klaus," Charlie whispered suddenly.

"What do you mean?" Damon said instantly turning towards her.