ℓєт ιт συт

CHAPTER 7

[ Mike ]

Noah was nestled closely in my arms, his back pressed against my chest with my arms wrapped around his petite waist. My head was buried in his curly hair, reveling in the scent of his tropical shampoo as he breathed softly, his chest rising and falling with every breath. I had awoken before he did, but instead of waking him up, I just laid there and held him close to me.

When he finally woke, he turned onto his other side so that he could face me. His electric blue eyes looked even brighter with the way the sunlight was hitting them. "Hi," he greeted with a small smile.

"Hi." Reaching over to brush away a curly strand of hair falling into his eyes, I smiled back at him and responded with, "Last night was amazing. I never really expected you to be so skilled with your mouth, but holy shit. It was so fucking hot." Noah continued to stare at me, but he hadn't bothered to say anything else. In fact, of all things he could've possibly done, he turned away from me.

I frowned. "Noah, what's wrong?"

"You're mean," he mumbled, still not turning to face me. "You made me do that stuff."

I scoffed at his lame accusation. "What? No, I didn't."

"You threatened to find someone else if I didn't give you what I wanted." He sat up straight and finally looked at me again. His blue eyes didn't look so friendly anymore. "And then you started to touch me when I told you I didn't want you to."

It probably wasn't the right moment to laugh, but I did anyway. "Dude, you definitely wanted me to touch you. Should I remind you that you were moaning my name the entire time?"

Noah's facial expressed remained dull and serious. It was the first time I had ever seen him look angry. He was also so happy and energetic, but never mad.

And that pissed me off. How dare he accuse me of forcing him to do stuff when he was the one who agreed to doing sexual stuff in the first place! I made it clear from the beginning that I wanted to lose my virginity. He was the one who wanted to wait and all that stupid shit.

"You made a deal," I spat at him. "You're getting mad at me for making you follow through on the deal you made?"

"No." He folded his arms against his chest and scowled at me. "I'm getting mad at you for not respecting my wishes! I agreed to having sex with you, but I didn't want to do it so soon. I wanted to get to know you first, so that I wouldn't feel so dirty like I do right now!"

"I didn't tell you to give me a blow-job!" I shouted at him, becoming infuriated with all of his complaints. "You did it because you wanted to!"

"Because you didn't give me a choice!"

I fell silent, partly because I didn't know how to retaliate, but mostly because he had succeeded in making me feel guilty. I shouldn't have been feeling this way considering that Noah knew what he was getting himself into when I proposed the idea. What made me feel like a complete and utter tool was the look in his eyes. He looked sad, hurt, used, and I didn't like the way those emotions looked on him. Way to go, Mike! You ruined your one and only chance at losing your V-card!

"Look, Noah, I'm—" I was interrupted by the sound of three heavy knocks on his bedroom door followed by a strong voice yelling, "Noah! Why is this door locked?"