First Day Of School - CHAPTER 2 (1)

Hello!! Finally done with middle school, and on to highschool. And I finally have time to update my fanfics on here. To make things easier on me I'm gonna pre write some chapters, so there might be new ones but I have not uploaded them. Anyways enjoy!

----
Mao-

I heard my phone vibrating, and look at the caller's name which said, "Ruki". Now from what I've heard the Sakamakis and Mukamis don't have a good relationship.

I really want to pick up but a vampire hearing is strong, and my brothers would be angry at me for speaking to them in this house. (A/N: tbh I would still call them up) So I just hit the ignore button and I can imagine Ruki being angered by me, so I'm just gonna sleep.

I go to my bed, but I feel someone next to me.

I already knew this scent, "Shu-nii don't you have your own room with your own bed?", I questioned, a little annoyed but pleased to talk to someone right now.

As usual his eyes were closed and laying on bed as if it was his own bed, which it is not in fact, but I knew he was awake and listening. "Who called you", he asked. Damn his the oldest sibling so his vampire senses are obviously the best.

"Just an old friend, from my old home", I said. After giving him my response he didn't answer just laid there. Well I'm just gonna sleep then.

Its not wrong to sleep close to your half brother right?? It seems wrong but for vampires its common to marry from your own family to keep the bloodline, but I had no intention of doing that but I didn't meet any men except for the Mukami brothers.

Thinking of this in my mind I start to drift into a black world, I swear if he tries anything while I'm asleep.
I can feel him smirk and pull me closer to him, his pretty warm for a vampire. This is making me even more sleepy. (A/N: if she ever falls asleep she is dead asleep, a heavy sleeper.)

---
"waaauh", I hear a guy admiring something.

I wake up to see Laito in front of me on bed, what the hell.

"COULDN'T YOU AT LEAST KNOCK FIRST BEFORE ENTERING A LADY'S ROOM??!" I half scream, if Reiji hears me I'm going to be lectured.

"Little sister did you and Shu do it?? Huh huh??" He asked curious and wanting to know so bad.

"WHAT?! no I still have my pajamas on, nothing happened." I told Laito, blushing.

"Sureee, even if you guys didn't, some things might've happen", he said trying to give me hints.

I can tell Shu is awake now.

"Hey! Little sister are you sti.. SHU!" A redhead yelled, ayato.

"Ayato seems like some things went down last night.." Laito informed his brother.

No no ughhhh

"Shu did you not hear ore-sama yesterday when I warned you", Ayato said glaring at Shu, who was looking at him.

" why should I oldest listen to the little brother" shu said.

"Tch" ayato clicked his tongue.

"nothing happened" I said AGAIN.

"Just go get ready little sis", Ayato said, rubbing the top of my head, no one has ever patted my head except for Ruki, mom and dad.

So you is best believe I hopped out of my bed, cause I was not gonna stay there, I got out of the room and there was silence inside which meant they left.

----
After getting ready for school, I headed downstairs, and saw everyone except for Reiji.

Laito motion his hand for me to come sit next to him, and whispers into my ear.

"Ne imouto-chan, are the big spoon or the little spoon?"

" No Laito-nii, I'm not a spoon. I'm a knife that can stab." I said, while smiling, innocently.

( A/N: any greys anatomy fans ?? )

"Didn't seem like that to me." Said a lazy voice, on the couch.

"Shu-nii, I was very tired from my trip to this home, so I let it slide this time."
"Sure", he said with his eyes wide awake, smirking.

When I'm just about to reply back, Reiji comes into the living room.

"Let's get going now." He said casually.

I look to see Yui beside me, she looked rather tired than yesterday.

"Good morning", greeting her with a smile.

"Good morning", she gave me a small smile.

We walked outside, behind my brothers.

" Did my brother cause you trouble yesterday? "

" A little, Ayato drank a little to much I can't even stand up properly"

I could see a bandaid on her neck again, and that she was trying to hide it with her school uniform collar.

"I'll help you" I said.

I touched her head, and started patting it.

"Wha- how am I feeling better??" She asked confused

"Its a secret" putting my index finger to my lip.

We walk into the limo, and the car starts to move.

---

We arrive at the school.

I'm not even sure this is even a school its the size of a mall or a museum.

Then I feel a pain in my head, starting to put my hand onto my head.

" oi are you okay?" Asked Subaru.

"Yeah just the lights hurting my eyes" I smiled.

---

" Mao, your in the same class as Shu, if he even is in the class" he said glaring towards him.

Everyone is gone except for me and shu.

He starts walking the in the opposite direction.

"Where are you going?" I asked

" To sleep"

Why did I even ask, face palming myself.

I start to walk to the class, when a hand grabs me and pulls me into the room.

"WHAT THE-"
---

Yayy, finally done with this chapter took me a few days to finish writing this. Hope you enjoyed!! Please vote and comment.

Xoxo, Tamwan ~