Two days left (Nico)

There was a sharp CRACK! sound, and Nico was gone.

The crack resonated through the camp, and Nico fell onto a warm body. People all over started at the sound, and began to laugh at the odd situation Nico found himself in now.

"Err, Nico. Could you get off of me? You're not as light as you think you are." William Solace, son of Apollo smiled a bright smile. Nico's face flared bright with a blush. He scrambled off of his friend, as Will burst out in loud laughter.

"Will! Oh, I'm sorry...? Uh..." Nico looked away from his giggling friend, trying to ignore the feeling of fluttering skeletal butterflies in his stomach. He loved Wills laugh...

"It's alright Death boy. Now, let me ask- what in the world were you thinking shadow traveling already?" He asked, pulling himself to his feet.

Nico's face fell. "I am completely fine, Solace." He growled. "It's been two months! And for your information, I was not shadow traveling!" He paused for a second, before adding, "-And don't call me death boy!"

Wills eyebrows flew up. "Then what were you doing, di Angelo? Teleporting?"

Nico scowled. "It's none of your business, Solace."

"Quite the opposite, actually. I'm your doctor-"

The child of Hades's arms flew up into the air in exasperation. "You're not even a doctor!"

"-and I care about you."

Nico's face flared red for the second time. "Sh-shut up Solace."

The son of Apollo's face lit up in a smile, knowing that he won. "I'm good, di Angelo. Now tell me- what were you doing, exactly?"

His face fell. Two days... "Will, we've got to talk. Come with me."

Wills smile dropped. "Nico, what's wrong?"

"Just- come with me."

Nico grabbed Wills hand, ignoring the way his face flushed and how warm Wills hand felt against his cold skin. He glanced around, and his face got even warmer when he saw a both the Aphrodite cabin giggling and most of the Apollo cabin giving thumbs up to Will, as well as a couple of random campers laughing at the situation the boys found themselves in. Will and Nico fought constantly, but they were never seriously mad at each other. Most of it was Will being overprotective and Nico not being used to people caring about him.

"Alright everyone! Shows over. Go back to whatever you were doing!" Will yelled, and the crowd dispersed (not without a couple more approving gestures from Wills siblings and a couple more giggles and comments from the children of Aphrodite. "I so ship it!" "They're so cute for each other!").

"Where are we going, Nico?"

"My cabin."

Nico kept dragging Will along by the hand towards the black cabin. They had been planning on doing renovations since right after the war, but they had never really gotten too it with all the chaos of trying to put everything back together, and now summer was nearly over. Those who were left of the seven had all gone their separate ways. Percy and Annabeth had gone to their respective homes; Piper was planning on returning home to her father soon; Jason, Frank, and Hazel had gone back to Camp Jupiter; and Leo... Leo was dead. Nico tried to ignore the twisting in his gut when he thought about Leo.

Nico pushed the door to his cabin open. He pulled Will inside, before closing the door quickly behind him.

"Nico, what's wrong? Why did you need to talk to me?" Will pulled Nico to him, and held his shoulder at arms length. Their eyes met, and Nico felt himself melting.