A strange old man thinks I'm married to my mom (Percy)

"Hello, Sally. We've missed you."

Percy's Mom looked like she had seen a ghost. 

"I'll presume that you've just invited me in to your home. It is unwise to linger outside, after all, in times like this." He said warmly and stepped over the threshold and closed the door behind him. 

"It's been such a long time since we've seen each other, Sally, and I must say: you don't look any different than when you attended my school."

Sally didn't say anything at all: she just stared in stunned disbelief at the strange man in front of her. Percy narrowed his eyes and drew his arm to his pocket, where his trusty sword, Anaklusmos - Riptide -, lay in it's pen form. The slight movement seemed to draw the strange mans attention to him.

"And who is this, Sally?" He said, looking Percy up and down with a new look in his eyes. Apprehension? Surprise? Percy couldn't tell.

These words seemed to rouse Sally. Her face tightened into a more protective look- the look of a mother. 

"Professor,-" Professor?  "-I left for a reason. I'm not going back, and I'm not letting any of my family go there." Go where? Percy glanced at his mother from the corner of his eyes. Where isn't she going back too?

"Sally, we need to talk about this. Let us just assume that I've been invited to sit down." He strolled to one of the few rocking chairs that littered the front room. Percy stepped out of the way as Dumbledore passed him, still looking at his suspiciously. He didn't seem to notice. He sat down, gesturing at the pale Sally Jackson and Percy to sit as well. 

Percy slowly sat down after his mother. 

"I suppose that an introduction is necessary. I am Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, and I am assuming that you are Sally Riddle, and..." He turned his eyes to Percy.

"Sally Blofis, now, actually." Sally said.

"Ah, of course. I didn't know that you had gotten married- and I am going to assume that this lovely young man is not Mr.Blofis, of course." Percy choked.

"No-no-no- My name is Percy. Percy Ja-" He gulped at Sally's glare. "Perseus Jackson- but don't call me that. I go by Percy. She's my mom." He jerked his free hand in his Moms direction, where her face was still bright red. 

Dumbledore straightened a little bit at that- a glimmer in his eyes that Percy knew all too well: surprise, apprehension, curiosity, and maybe even a little bit of... fear? But then it was gone and it was replaced by his glittering, curious eyes. 

"Ah, Mrs... Blofis, I did not know you had a child. This... complicates things." Now Percy was more curious than ever. 

"You see, your father... well, he's come back to life." Percy's eyes flew open. He knew that Jim and Laura Jackson had died while in a plane a while back because of ol' Uncle Zeus, but how could either of them come back to life? And why? 

Sally sputtered a little bit, but seemed to regain herself. "I don't know what you're talking about. That man is- was - no father of mine. My father was Jim Jackson." Percy's eyes went even wider, if that was even possible. What? Who was 'that man?'

Dumbledore nodded. "Of course, I understand your feelings towards Tom,-" Tom? "-but the matter still stands that he is alive, and well: you understand what is going to happen now." Sally had gone white as a sheet again- a common occurrence in this conversation- and nodded curtly.

"Someone has to defeat him again." Wait, what?!

"Of course, that is the rather regrettable solution to all of this. We simply cannot allow it to get as far as it did last time he was alive. And so, we need you, Sally. You were a rather formidable... warrior the last time we fought him. Your sons existence might make this a bit more complicated, though." Dumbledore said. Warrior?