First Meeting-Beta Kids

John

Pranking was your thing, and everyone knew it. No one who you had met was better than you, and no one you had met was able to punk you.

Walking into school, you had to be cautious. People were constant;y out to prank you, but you knew better. You avoided tripwires, balloon ambushes, and hell you even saw through cellophane on a door.

Today, you had an enormous prank scheduled for the principal himself. It would be magnificent. He would end up with laxatives in his coffee, holes in his pants, a stupid hat on his head, and finally...He would be soaked with freezing cold water.

It was perfect.

Though nothing could go wrong, the timing, the precision, the people, everything and everyone had to be in position. If one thing went wrong, it meant failure for you.

And you were so not gonna let that happen.

Go to school early to do 'homework.' Done.

Place laxatives into the mug that the principal always uses when he was flirting with the art teacher. Done.

Place small sticks on the edge of his chair whole he was getting his coffee. Done.

Place a large bucket full of cold water over his office door while he was replacing the calendar on the back wall of his office you scribbled on so he wouldn't see you outside his door. Done.

Be ready behind a corner holding a stupid hat to run out and throw it on his head as soon as he was covered in water. Done.

Have a nerdy-looking boy giggling beside you and holding a camera. Done.

...Wait! What?!

"What are you doing here??" You hissed quietly.

He bit his lip. "Memories, duh! This'll be sick!"

"You...figured it out?" You whispered, glancing back and forth from the boy to the door.

He nodded proudly. "Yup! A master prankster can always spot another master prankster from miles away! And a master prank!"

"Ok, ok, just keep quiet for now, we can talk later." You whispered, shoving him playfully.

He giggled and readied himself with the camera, finally quieting down.

Then the fun began, and it all went as planned. He took a large sip of his coffee before he sat down, which the boy took a picture of.

He sat down on the hidden sticks which, when he stood to go to the bathroom, tore at his pants. This, the boy also took a picture of as the principal's face resembled a large red tomato.

He rushed out to receive some spare shorts from the gym teacher, but got pelted with freezing water once he opened the door. The boy, as expected, took a picture. The principal now reminded you of a soggy...mess.

Now was your time to shine. Standing and running to the principal from your hiding spot, you went on your tip-toes and placed the hat on his head, then posed with the principal as John took a picture.