Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Hey! Sorry I haven't been posting! I've been really busy so. Ya. I'll post 2 chapters bc I need to make it up to you guys (:

Annabelle's POV:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Well, Niall ended up staying at my flat for the night after we made up; I didn't mind. I liked having someone else in the house other than me.

Mum had to leave to Japan for work a month ago, and dad.

Well. You. Know. Divorced. Ya. Sorry I don't like to talk about it.

____________________

This morning I woke up just like any other morning and I obviously had to go to work so I made Niall breakfast knowing he had the appetite of a whale. I also left a note saying my whereabouts.

I didn't eat breakfast thinking about all the pounds I may gain if I eat lunch as well.

•••

At work:

"Good morning Ericka." I nodded at him as I walked into Gilly Hicks. A.k.a the most horrible place to work on earth.

"Good morning Hun! How'd your day off go yesterday?" She asked.

"Well remember Niall? My oh so famous Popstar brother? Well I met up with him yesterday and he is currently at my flat sleeping or snooping around." I replied with a slight smirk on my face. The memories when we were younger flashed in my mind.

Flashback:

"Annie! Lets go to the park!! I wanna play!"

7 year old Niall yelped, running towards the park.

"NI!! Wait up! Not everyone is as fast as you! You know!" I yelled back from behind him.

When we got to the park, and I caught up with Niall, we stopped and climbed into the tree house right behind the swings.

"Hey Ni?" I asked as we got settled into comfortable positions on the floor.

"You won't leave me right? You'll stay with me forever right?" Looking into his blue orbs.

"Annie, I will never ever leave you. We will be together forever! I mean we're twins! We can't be separated." He replied with that cheeky grin, showing off his crooked teeth; that makes the room brighten at the sight of his smile. But who would've known promises were meant to be broken.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 06, 2013 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Back For You (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें