Chapter 3

A/N:

This chapter is probably not that good. :/ I wrote it when I went to the beach and I was getting distracted a lot. Oh whale 🐳

Xx Ash

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nialls POV:

(A/N you will finally get a another side of the story!!)

"No you can not get anymore food Niall." Liam said with a smirk starting to form on his face.

"But Li! Mate I'm starving! I'm going to die from starvation if I don't eat something soon!" I countered. And as if on cue my stomach rumbled.

"Niall, no. You've already had 5 servings or Peri Peri Chicken and a Roast Beef sandwich. Oi! How much food can you eat mate?" He replied.

"Bu-"

"NIALL YOU CAN NOT BUY ANYMORE FOOD YOUR GOING TO GET FAT!" Liam said.

"Fine." I huffed.

"NIALL!! COME OVER HERE WE HAVE FOOD!" I heard a girl scream from the table a few feet away. Of course it only took me the word food to get me to come to their table.

"You don't mind if I have your sandwich?" I asked. Just making sure it was alright. Gosh people! I just don't steal food from people.

"Ya! I don't mind." The girl replied.

Then I heard the girl next to her say... "Oh. So that's how you greet your sister?"

Shit.

"Anna? Annie-bear?"

"Yes and don't call me that. Call me Anna." She said sassily.

Gosh I knew she hated me. My face dropped. I should have never ignored her calls. I'm such a bad brother. I'm so stupid for leaving her like that as well. I still feel guilty. We used to be so close when we were younger. I mean we were twins! You would expect that right?

"Look, Annie, please don't hate me! I really would have-"

"Niall I don't want to hear your excuses." She cut in.

Annabelle's POV:

His face fell. He probably thinks I hate him. I don't hate him. I'm just disappointed and angry at him for never acknowledging that I was even alive for the past 2 years.

"Wait. Have I missed something here?" A confused Louise butted in.

Oh crap I forgot she was here. She must be so confused. I gave her my secret signal for text you later and she got what I was trying to say and left.

"Niall can we talk about this at home?" I asked him and he nodded his head, pulling out his phone probably texting one of his boy band friends.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:

Ya. I know it sucks. BUT THE NEXT CHAPPIE WILL BE BETTER!! Btw does anyone know why you tan if there's no sun? I have no idea why but I went to the beach today and it was cloudy but I got a tan. 😳 Idk.