Chapter 14: My knight and shining armor came to save me

Candy's POV:

Just laying here waiting for my heart to stop

-wait I'm a vampire I can't die damn-

Realizing Skyler is never coming to rescue me. I'm stuck here till I rote in this stupid bed. I don't like being around filthy dogs more than the next person.

Speaking of a dog it door opens. And it's no other than the Alpha of the dog's.

"we're not dogs my little mate we are werewolves"

-werewolves, dogs what's the difference-

He climbs on top of me, I struggle and swing my fist around. With all my might.As I feel his hot breath on my neck grazing it with his teeth whispering into my neck

"I'm going to really enjoy making you mine god you smell good"

Before his wolf like caine teeth, were about the tear into my neck. Someone burst into the door a growl coming from Mason. Making me take a big sigh of relief, tears streaming down my face.

"This better be good Steve!"

Mason waiting for his beta to answer him. Looking down at me his mouth, getting closer and closer to my neck once again.

"Alpha sir the vampires they crossed our territory border this morning"

He gets off me putting his shirt back on. His canine teeth still out, his eyes now a darkish yellow color.

"They what?!?! You choose right now to tell me this!?!"

"Sorry Alpha what should we do?"

Mason looks at me, than back at his beta Steve "we will prepare for an a attack. Lets go alert the pack" Watching as they run down the stairs getting ready for the attack.

-is what Steve said true is my prince coming to rescue me?-

Jumping out of the second story pack house window. Landing swiftly on the ground running toward the forest feeling that Skyler is near by.

Skyler's POV:

Running in the forest feeling the wind, Against my hair. The trees blowing in the wind. Mason and his pack of stingy mutts, in their wolf form in front of their pack house.

"Where is Candy you son of a bitch!?" Steve's grey wolf form snarling, snapping at me. A smirk appearing across his face.

"oh you see that I don't know she escaped before you showed up" My eyes turning a deep red, looking over at Bart. Talking to him through my mind.

-Bart go find her and take her back to the castle-

-I'm on it bro-

Looking back at Mason, now a blackish silver wolf. Snarling at me running toward me. His pack following behind him. My army running toward them, attacking the wolves. Killing everyone with the silver wolfsbane swords we got made for them.

Mason attacking me with all his strength. Tackling me to the ground, giving me the opportunity to put the sword through his heart. Hearing him howl in pain, as I run back to castle my troops following behind me -please let her be save please let Bart find her-

Bart's POV:

Seeing a fresh shoe print, running toward the castle. Realizing their Candy's following them to a small stream. The waterfall pouring into the crystal clear water. I know she is hear I can sense her.

"Candy where are you? please come out!" If I don't find her soon, Skyler will have my head literally.

Candy's POV:

My legs finally giving out on me my knees wobbling. Finding a place to hide under the pretty waterfall. Hoping Bart or Skyler, will find me and will follow the shoe prints. I left leading them here.

Shivering the sun starting to set, as the cold takes over -please let someone find me soon- Suddenly hearing footsteps coming near me. Seeing a shadow coming up to the waterfall.

"Candy where are you? Please come out!" Was that? yes yes it was! it is Bart I recognize that voice anywhere.

Coming out from under the waterfall, running toward Bart. So happy to see someone I know and not that smelly mutt of an Alpha Mason.

"Thank god your safe come on let's get you home" He wraps me in his big coat, picking me up. Running with his full vampire speed. To the castle seeing it come to few, I smile happy to be back where I belong.

The double doors durst open, Polly and Skyler running out to meet us. Bart puts me down as Polly hugs me tightly crying "oh my god Candy thank god your alright" I look over at Skyler running over to him. As he hugs me tightly to his chest.

"Thank god your alright I was so worried" Walking into the castle, Skyler's arms around me. As Faith helps me clean up, taking  my dirty smelly clothes. To wash them getting into a warm bubble bath that she had ready for me.

She helps me out wrapping a towel, around me drying me off. Handing me my clean monkey pajamas. I slip them on  smiling feeling great to be back in my home. Skyler waiting for me in bed, I cuddle up to him smiling yawning. He kisses my head.

"I'm so happy your home" I smile up at him "me too, love me too".