Chapter 11: Silly Vampire wolf blood is not for Trixs

Authors Note:Mason the Alpha of the Starlight Pack------->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylar's POV:

Running In the forest at the dark of night my eyes a blackish blue color hungry thirsty for blood. But not just any blood the blood of a wolf.

Spotting a pack of them a smirk appearing on my face Bart sitting right beside me whispering "Okay what's the plan?" I gestures to him using my hands.

"You go that way and i'll stay here we will counter attack them" he nobs jumping onto the forest ground quietly heading to the right. The big grey wolf howling at the bright moon shining on him crouching In full attacking mood mind linking Bart -now!-.

Jumping down from the tree branch. Onto the giant grey wolf Bart biting the other big giant black wolf. Eating as the grey wolf was putting up at fight. He snaps at me I bite his neck as he whimpers really loud.

Wiping off the blood from my mouth. Bart gesturing to -we gotta go they are coming after us- I nod my head speeding off back to the castle. Candy and Polly peaking their heads out from the kitchen.

Sitting down at the dinner table. Eating this delicious food he girls cooked for us -but I keep thinking we forgot to do something-.

- Some Rated R Content (you were warned)-

Unknown POV:

"No please stop please i wont do it again!" a brown haired 17 year old girl named Ann. Screaming from under me begging for me to stop. Thrusting inside of her making her feel pain tears running down her face.

Just making me thrust harder and harder. The door slamming open, I growl looking over at Steve. Coming in disturbing my fun time.

"Alpha Mason we have a code red!" Looking down at Ann who was shaking under me. I smirk licking her neck. Whispering into her ear "we shall continue this later"

She whimpers as I get off of her. Slipping my clothes back on. Following Steve into the forest seeing Adrian and Zeck in wolf form dead on the ground.

"Who did this?!?" My eyes turning black as night sky my wolf inside me growling furious -I think I know who did this those damn vampires- Shifting into my black with a white accents on my paws and my muzzle my beta Steve looking at me.

"you stay here guard the pack no one is to go out of the house"Steve nods as I run off into the forest. At the stairs of the vampire prince's Skylar and Bart's castle .

Turning into my human form grabbing the extra clothes I put into the tree. Bursting through the door growling. Seeing a gorgeous girl with purple and black hair. My wolf howling Inside me -mate!! Mate!! Mine!!-.

Candy's POV:

Cleaning up the living room with Polly. While the boys do their prince like duty's snickering -i said duty-Polly rolling her eyes at me, straightening up the books.

Putting them back onto the shelf, when the castles double doors open. To see a very pissed off boy storming in his eyes pitch black.

"go get Bart and Skyler" Polly looks at me scared shirtless, nodding running up the stairs. The boy smirks walking over to me. Getting so close our noses were touching. I wanted to scream for help wanting him to get away from me -Polly hurry up you dumb ass I'm about to die!-

Polly's POV:

Running up the stairs to Skyler's office. Opening the door panting almost out of breath "Polly whats wrong?!?" Skyler gets up his face expression worried mostly scared.

"A...guy.. With.. Black... Eyes... Burst... Into... The... Castle... Candy... In... Trouble..." Bart running to me holding me tightly Skyler running out of his office really fast - Candy please be safe-.

Candy's POV:

Standing there like a statue, thinking how am I going to run up. To Skylar's room to hide but it was to late. He walks up to me our noses almost touching, he touches my face looking into my purple eyes.

"Hello my little mate" I slap him very hard on the cheek. He growls grabbing me around my waist pulling me over to him. Whispering into my ear "you will pay for that my little mate" -get your hands off me you prick!-

"Get your filthy hands off me!!" Struggling in his grip. A smile appearing on his face, as he kisses my neck I punch and bang on his chest. But nothing's happening -help me!!-.

"let her go Mason you filthy mutt!!" Skyler coming down the stairs. In such a quick speed tearing him off of me. Making this Mason guy fly into the air banging Into the wall. Skyler touches my face.

Checking me for cuts, or bruises or anything "did he hurt you or touch you anything are you alright?" He hugs me tightly sighing my eyes widening. Seeing the guy named Mason charging at him.

"Skyler watch out!!!" I grab him by his blue v neck shirt. Making Mason mix his target he smiles kissing my head. Pushing me out of the way. Mason not missing this time tackling, Skyler to the ground as they fight together breaking apart.

"You killed two of my pack members you bloodsucking leech!!" Mason growling at him crouching ready to attack. Skyler again when I stepped between them. Mason stopping where I stood Skyler smirks really wide chuckling.

"That is it Roland you have killed one of my pack members. For the last time i declare war!" Mason gets up running his fingers. Through my hair making me shiver, a little leaning down whispering into my ear "you will be mine my beautiful little mate"

With that he leaves out the door. Turning into a black with white accents on his paws and muzzle. "Bart!!" Skyler yells Bart and Polly coming down the stairs in a flash "yes what's up?" Skyler looks at him.

"Get the army together tomorrow we fight" Bart nods dashing off Polly and I looking at each other worried of what's going to come of this -I have a bad feeling about this-. One thing is for sure tomorrow is going to be our own personal hell.

Mason's POV:

Running in wolf form back to my pack house. Shifting back into my human form my button up shirt not buttoned. My abs visible Steve waiting for me, on the stairs. My wolf already missing his mate -don't worry she will be ours soon- "Get the best fighters gathered up tomorrow we fight the vampires"

He nods "yes alpha!" Rushing off into the pack house. I smirk sitting back in my office chair chucking to myself. My little mates face in my head my wolf howling for her -she will be ours even if I have to kidnap her-.