Chapter 7: The Change

Bart's POV:

Walking down the the west corridor knocking on my brothers office door

"You may enter" shutting the door behind me. Skylar leaning back with his legs on his desk leaning against the wall debating on to ask about when we are going to change Polly and Candy into vampires and how.

"are we still going with the changing them into vampires?" My brother looks at me sitting up right in his chair smiling "Yes and today is the day I know .Candy might despise me afterwards if has to be done".

A big smirk appearing on my face -Polly is probably going to hate me after this but it has to be done- tonight is the night my future wife becomes a vampire.

My eyes turning the color of blood glowing lightly -and theirs no escaping she is stuck-. Walking into Polly and my room. Seeing her just sitting there on the bed watching The amazing world of gumball.

I wrap my arms around her my lips. Moving in sync with her own, kissing down her neck finding the right spot to bit . Sinking my sharp vampire fangs, into her soft skin. Letting the rich tasting blood in my mouth hearing her screaming. 

Squirming around my venom settling into her veins. Wiping the blood off my lips, as she starts to seizure. Knowing the venom from my bite is working. As I see her pass out into a deep sleep

"the change will be over soon my love I promise".

Polly's POV:

Curled up under the covers, watching my favorite cartoon The amazing world of gumball. When I heard the door opening. Seeing Bart walk in shutting the wood door to our room behind him. A smile appearing across his face as he gets closer and closer.

He walks over to starting to kiss me passionately. Our lips he kisses down my neck,feeling my cheeks flush. Not wanting him to stop suddenly, something sharp digs into skin. Making me scream in pain squirming around.

My veins on fire my body totally numb my heart beating. Rapidly starting to seizure screaming in pain,so loud that the whole castle can hear me. Everything going black slipping into a deep sleep Hearing Bart saying to me

"The change will be over soon my love I promise" -change what change!!!!-.

Candy's POV:

Painting a picture outside enjoying the beautiful day. Hearing my best friend Polly screaming dropping the paint brush, forgetting what I was doing. Running into the house. Her screams echoing through the hallways now worried sick.

Getting to their door hearing the screams. Of my best friend on the other side of the door. Reaching over to twist the handle the door, opens seeing Bart walk out bumping into me peeking over his shoulder Polly out cold on the bed.

Trying to push past him two vampire bite marks. On her neck along with some dried blood i look at Bart in terror. Skyler walks into the room, grabbing me picking me up hanging onto the door "no let me go!!! Polly!!".

Squirming and kicking, with all my might. Bart a smirk on his face as he shuts their bedroom door behind him.

Skyler carrying me further and further away. From my best friend throwing me down on the bed getting up off the other side of it. Running to the door almost reaching the handle. When his arms wrap around me once again slamming me back onto the bed.

"You're not going anywhere my darling" he straddles me climbing onto of me, his emerald green eyes turning a orange yellowish color. Glowing lightly smiling down at me.

His lips meeting mine fireworks exploding. Under my skin our lips moving together in sweet harmony he stops .

Seeing his vampire fangs extend out hanging over his lip. My eyes widen realizing what he is doing trying to escape . Climbing off the bed he grabs my ankle, pulling me back over to him pinning my hands above my head looking at him in horror.

As he sinks his sharp fangs, into the part of my neck. That's between my shoulder blade and neck "n..no please s..stop!!" Screaming in pain feeling like I'm burning in a boiler room going through my veins screaming my heart about to explode in my heart.

Skyler looks at me kissing my head "the change will be over soon my gorgeous bride rest let it take over" -I hate you!!!- falling into a deep sleep, like coma everything going black.

Skyler's POV:

Throwing her onto the bed, as she gets off of the bed. On the other side running toward the door -silly bride of mine thinks she can outsmart a vampire- I grab her around her waist, with one swoop of my arm slamming her onto the bed.

"You're not going anywhere darling" I straddle her climbing on top of her. My eyes going to a emerald green to a orange yellowish glowing color. Smiling down at Candy my lips meeting hers if my heart could beat right now I'd explode with firework powder.

My fangs extend out hanging over my bottom lip Candy's eyes widen finally realizing what I am doing she tries to escape. She climbs off the bed a smirk appears on my face -you can't run from me silly human- I grab Candy's ankle pulling her back over to me pinning her arms over her head as she looks at me In horror.

As I sink my fangs into her neck, near her shoulder blade. Hearing her say "n...no please s...stop!!" Hearing her screaming in pain telling me the venom is finally going through her veins.

Kissing her forehead "the change will be over my gorgeous bride rest let it take over" watching as she falls into a deep sleep.

Walking out of the room climbing down the stairs Bart looking over at me smiling

"Took you longer than I did with Polly" I glare at him and punch him lightly on the arm

"Shut up!" Bart laughs drinking his animal blood.

Slumping down onto the couch turning on the football game popping the lid off a bottle of beer -tomorrow Is going to be a long day. Might as well relax while I can-.