Chapter 10: "The Serpents shall fall..."

Start from the beginning

"Do you guys want to stay at my house?" I offered, breaking the silence. I heard them all mumble yes, and they pulled out their phones. It didn't take long to get to my house, when we pulled into the driveway there was an unfamiliar car there. Hmm mom must have a friend over..

"Hide your stuff," I sighed, and put my mask in the back of my pants with my gun. "Ready?"I asked, and turned to them. They nodded, and I opened the door. "Mom I'm home!!"I yelled,"And my friends are staying the night."

"Mom's in dad's office, talking to some people,"Lucy announced, walking out of the kitchen. 

"Who's she talking too?" I asked. Lucy shrugged, and sat on the couch. Lucy looked at me, then at my friends.

"Why do you guys look like you've seen ghosts?"she asked. We all stayed quiet.

"It's been a long night,"Wesley replied. Lucy nodded, and smiled slightly.

"Lets go to my room,"I sighed, and started walking upstairs. 

Natalie's POV

"What do you mean the base was attacked?" I gaped. Manny had come to the house with urgent news.

"We were making a drop with some gang and," he paused,"It didn't end up well. We lost 20 men." Manny pulled out a USB key, and slid it over. "You might want to see this," Manny sighed, and sat down.

I plugged the USB key into the port, and a video popped up. I clicked play, and watched everything unfold.

  "My gang!" a man began,"The Serpent Brotherhood shall fall for the wrong they've done. They killed our original leader. As of today we are at war with the Serpent Brotherhood. We will not stop until all of the Serpent Brotherhood is dead! Long live The Undead Souls!"  

I exited out of the video, and rubbed my temples. This isn't good.

"What are we going to do?" Manny asked.

"We fight back," I stated,"We're going to wipe out this gang.....every last one of them."

Carter's POV

"Drop zone in 2 minutes,"the pilot yelled. I strapped on my parachute, and looked at my gang.

  "Everybody ready?" I asked. Everyone nodded, and I opened the airplane door.

"Sir we're over the drop zone," the pilot yelled.

"Lets go!"I yelled, and jumped out of the airplane.

I turned to look up, and saw all of my gang members doing flips in the air

I turned to look up, and saw all of my gang members doing flips in the air. Like Cole would say...Children. As the ground approached  I heard something through my ear.

"My parachutes are stuck,"Kai's voice called out through my earpiece.

"I got him," Kent's voice replied. I looked up, and saw Kent grab Kai, and we all pulled our parachutes.