20. Interruptions.

20. Interruptions.

Skyler's Pov.

"And now?" I asked after while of hugging. He still didn't seem to let go and I was tightly pressed against his strong chest.

"What 'and now'?" He responded quietly, still holding me.

"What are we going to do now? I mean, how will we carry on with this?"

Suddenly, he let go, distancing himself a bit from me while studying my face. My body felt pretty cold without his and I instantly wished myself back into his arms so I would feel his strong arms protecting me, his hot breath tickling my neck, his fast heartbeat and his chest pressed up against mine.

His left hand caressed my cheek and his right hand grabbed me by my waist while our eyes locked. "Let me take you out again."

"So, we're gonna start all over again? Like having another first date?" I asked, placing my hands on his built chest and deeply stared into his beautiful eyes, enjoying the feeling that his touch caused.

Marshall nodded slightly. "If that's what you want." Biting my lip, I breathed a small 'yes' in response.

"Good." He smiled admiringly at me. "Am I allowed to kiss you?" The man in front of me sounded unusual shy.

I stared up at him with big eyes and nodded.

Moments later, his lips were strongly pressed against mine and my chest was about to explode because of my abnormal fast beating heart. My whole body tingled and the only thing in my mind was him. It was so surreal what his touch and his kiss did to me. I have never felt like this ever before and now it was even clearer to me that I defiantly was head over heels for him and only him. Marshall was literally the only person that ever made me feel like this and that I felt more towards than just a stupid crush. He was something special. Not just to me, but also in general.

My hands slid up to his neck and I began playing with his hairline, slightly fondling him. As a result, he deeply growled into the kiss and tugged at my bottom lip, making me moan softly, which he took advantage of, sliding his tongue into my mouth. The kiss got more heated and his hands traveled down the bottom of my spine. Suddenly, he tightly gripped my ass and pulled me even closer to him.

Our tongues didn't even battled over the dominance, I just let him win and gave myself to him, getting lost in his touch. The kiss was breathtaking and Marshall became even more demanding, pushing me against a nearby wall and breaking the kiss to start sucking on the skin of my neck as he slightly pulled me up so I had my legs wrapped around his waist. I moaned loudly, running my fingers through his hair and tugged on it. He easily found my sweet spot and began sucking and biting my skin even more, making me arch my back and moaning repeatedly. It was incredibly obvious how turned on Marshall was by my actions since he sucked even harder and pushed his hips further into mine, presenting me his huge boner. But he clearly wasn't the only one horny here, since I could literally feel my panties soaking.

Then, Marshall connected our lips again and kissed me hungrily while his hands wandered over my body, stopping at my breast. He cupped my left one and squeezed it hard, making me moan into the kiss and his boner twitch. I wrapped my legs tighter around his waist, pulling our crotches closer together. Both, Marshall and me, escaped a load moan.