"Dude, that's not right!" Sam smirked. "I guess I'm driving?" he asked. Dean nodded.

"Me, and Cas are gonna sleep in the back." Dean smiled.

"No nasty business while in the car please." Sam begged.

"Can't promise you anything." Dean smirked, out of the bathroom came Castiel, and fully clothed.

"Are you two ready to hit the road?" Sam asked, looking between the two.

"Lets do it!" Dean smiled, as they checked out, and got into the impala. Dean sat in back, with Castiel, and Sam drove. Castiel laid his head on Dean's shoulder, while Dean laid his head on Castiel's head, and closed his eyes. Falling asleep, Sam looked in the mirror, and saw them sleeping. Sam was happy, Dean was happy, and just by the look on Dean's face while he was sleeping. Sam knew he was happy, but the small smile on his sleepy face made Sam very happy.

Sam knew that Dean, and Castiel had something. But he never thought it was this, but Sam didn't mind, and he was very happy. The rest of the ride was pretty boring, Sam drove, and Dean, Castiel slept the whole way. Dean woke up first, but he didn't move, nor did he mind the weight, or the heat coming off Castiel's forehead. They were in the town, but it would take about 20 minutes to get there, so Dean just Castiel sleep. Started to play with Castiel's dark hair, Sam looked back, and saw Dean, Sam rolled his eyes, and Dean smiled back. "Shut up." Dean mouthed, Sam rolled his eyes again, and looked front again.

They pulled up to the house, Dean gently shook Castiel awake. Castiel yawned, stretching, and kissed Dean's neck. "Were here." he whispered, Castiel smiled, and finally opened his eyes. Sitting up. He looked out the window, Sam opened up the door, and Dean, Castiel went out the back doors. "Is he even here?" Dean asked.

"That is a good question." Sam answered, Dean looked at Castiel, and saw him yawn big.

"If you want to still want to sleep, then you can. We can do this." Dean whispered.

"No. No I'm fine." Castiel yawned, "Actually your right, I'll be in the back." he walked back to the impala. Dean smiled, as they walked into the house, and noticed it was empty. Everything that was there was gone, it didn't smell, but the only left was the laptop.

"Sam." Dean shouted, Sam ran back downstairs, and looked at what Dean was pointing at. It was laptop, there was only one sentence, Sam sat down, and started to read it;

But something never really end, does it? The End.

Sam looked back to Dean. "What the hell does that mean?" Sam asked.

"I have no idea, is there anything else that might help us find Chuck?" Dean asked, walking away from the laptop, and started to search around the very empty place. "Any books?" he paused, "Anything?" Dean asked, looking back at Sam, who was busy typing on the laptop. "What are you doing?" Dean questioned.

"Trying to find anything, but everything this laptop has been cleared." Sam said, "As if someone wanted us to find it."

"Maybe Chuck was here." Dean shrugged. "So wait, Gabrielle thinks Chuck his God?"

"I don't know, but wouldn't Castiel know that too?" Sam asked.

"Maybe he didn't, maybe God was able to you know like hide his wings?" Dean shrugged.

"Wings?" Sam asked. "Wings? I don't think God has a wings."

"We could ask Cas." Dean shrugged.

"Maybe." Sam mumbled, "Hang on look, look what I found." he said, motioning Dean towards him. Dean walked over to him, Sam found a video, he clicked it. Chuck was sitting, typing a few things, and then suddenly he smirked. Taking a drink of whiskey, before proofing away, and little sparkles followed with him. "What the hell?" Sam asked.

"I-I have no words." Dean said, stunned looking to Sam, and then back at the screen. "What just happened?" he asked.

"I no idea, he just vanished." Sam said.

"I know, I can see that Sam." Dean mumbled. "Lets take the laptop, lets go." he grabbed the laptop, before they walked outside, and back into the Impala. Dean sat up front, since Castiel was laying in the back, and took up the whole back seat. "What are we going to do?" he asked.

"I have no idea, I mean we can ask Castiel when he wakes up." Sam shrugged. Dean shut the laptop, as Sam started the car, and they pulled off. They pulled up to a motel, it looked cheap, and scary. Dean got out, gently shaking Castiel awake, he woke up, and looked confused.

"Where are we?" his voice was deep, must be because he just woke up, and that's just his natural voice.

"Were at a motel, come on, you can sleep in a real bed." Dean smiled, helping Castiel out, and helped him inside. They checked in, Dean set Castiel down on the bed, and Castiel shut his eyes again.

"Dude, you wore Cas out." Sam teased.

"Hey, what can I say we stayed up all night, and went about 6 times." Dean smirked.

"Shut up!" Sam rolled his eyes.

"Your just jealous." Dean smiled, they sat down, and turned the laptop back on. "So what are we going to do with this? I mean he just proofed out of thin air!" then he paused, "Leaving sparkles." Dean smiled.

"I don't know, I mean I don't even know where to start looking." Sam paused, "We haven't seen, or heard from him since like 2 years ago."

"We could try to call him." Dean shrugged.

"Call. Call Chuck?" Sam snorted, "You think he's just gonna answer, escipally if he's God, I doubt he's going to answer." Sam laughed.

"I mean it's worth a shot, you got a better idea?" Dean said. Sam got quite, Dean took out his phone, and dialed Chuck's number. It started to ring, "It's ringing." Dean whispered. Then suddenly the ringing stopped.

"Dean?" it was Chuck.

"Where are you buddy?" Dean asked. "Haven't heard from you in a while."

"Same here. And somewhere better." Chuck answered.

"Seriously where are you?"

"I can't help you." then the line went dead, Dean pulled his phone away, and looked at Sam with confusion.

"He said he couldn't help us." Dean said.

"But you didn't say anything about needing his help." Sam said, slowly.

"Maybe because he already knows." the two looked at each other in silence.