I swear to drunk I am not god

'I swear to drunk I am not god!' 

'You obviously cannot handle your alcohol well,' he said, putting his hands under my arm and lifting me up off the table.

'No, I said the quote right didn't I, which proves to all that I am only slightly inebriated,' I muttered under my breathe as he placed me gently on the ground.

'Just stay still until Neville comes,' he said, rolling his eyes.

'You told him to come?' I asked, wide eyed. 

'Yes?' he answered, looking at me strangely. Suddenly finding my legs mobile again, I was across the room and clinging to the back of his robed in a matter of seconds.

'But he is a meanie,' I whimpered.

'Blair,' he said sternly.

'He is like a big angry bear that woke up from hibernation that is going to growl at me,' I squeaked, burying my face into his back.

'...' I felt his posture relax and kept my face hidden as he turned around to face me in my arms.

'Sorry,' I muttered.

'Its okay,' he said tilting my head up, as long as you did your homework.'

I stared up at him wide-eyed,' and if I didn't?'

'You will need a pass from the nurse,' he said, ruffling me hair.

'Blaire!'

I let out a squeak, and made a run for the office. However I was only half way there when someone grabbed my arm and pulled hard causing me to fall toward them and ricochet off their torso.

'Blair,' I heard Neville whisper in my ear as my hair was shifted off my face letting the cool night air blast full throttle on it. Suddenly I felt freezing cold and a shiver ran down my spin.

'I don't want to talk to you,' I mutter, hiding is his cloak.

'I'm sorry, I did not mean to upset you before,' he whispered.

'....'

'Can we please talk about it?' he asked. I thought for a second before  smile crept over my face.

'I want cocoa pajamas.'

'What?' he asks clearly confused.

'I want the fluffy pajamas back,' I said, already thinking about how warm they would be.

'They are at my place,' he said, wrapping his arms around me.

'And?'

'It is after curfew, I need to talk you back to the dorm with your friends,' he said, slowly. I pouted.

'But I want the pajamas, and I can sleep on the couch. Please,' I looked up at him.

'Blair,' he sighed.

'WIth sugar and strawberries, even if I don't like them,' I stared hard at him, using my will power to convince him.

'I...'

'Fine, I'll sleep on the cold dungeon floor,' I said, suddenly finding myself sitting. My eyes began to drag shut from exhaustion of using will power and I let them, tomorrow was Sunday.

'Sweet dreams,' I heard someone say as I was lifted into the air. Perhaps the Genie had come to show me the Kingdom of Narnia.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

thnx for reading ^-^

C/V/F

lol Blair drunk on cough syrup.... anyway think of this as part 1

exams are cruel and there is lit 2 weeks of school left for me..... the big bad world is coming to get me 'o_O

(A blast from the past with this one shot written back in 2011...)