The night time routine.

Each night Marcus and Tyler would tell each other they loved each other and they would kiss but since the first time they couldnt bring themselves to do more.

Tyler's P.O.V

I don't want to rush him into this. I mean he's on,y just realised who he is and I don't want to scare him off. Yet I love him so much but love isn't based on sex it's emotions, smiles and rainbows.its 7pm and I'm lying on the sofa my head is on his lap. I look up and our eyes meet. I smile at him lost in his eyes. He helps me sit up and we stare into each others eyes and kiss. Not just any old kiss. This was magical. He parted his lips slightly. Giving me and entrance to get inside him. Oh how I loved it. He started to stand up. What where were we going. The bedroom?
We broke the kiss and he took my hands and led me to the bed room where we collapsed kissing on the bed. He started to tease off my shirt and I undid the buttons of his. He playfully fingered my nipple and I put my hands on his belt buckle slowly undoing it. He gently undid the button of my trousers. Next thing I knew Marcus had reached into the top draw and we were completely naked. I fell asleep in his arms knowing this was the start of something special. The start of something so amazing so beautiful and so wonderful.

Marcus' P.O.V

We lay on the sofa his head in my lap. I had the beautiful Tyler Oakly laying with his head right next to my penis. My pants tightened. I looked down and our eyes met. I sat him up and kissed him. It wasnt a normal kiss something changed. This kiss was magical. It gave me the confidence. I parted my lips slightly letting our tongues touch lightly. I lead him to the bedroom. I just knew that he'd been wanting this. I teased off his top and he undid mine. He fingered my nipples it was just amazing. I undid his trousers. It was magic. I fell asleep with the man I love and I loved every second of that evening.

----Sorry it's so short I will keep doing them daily and maybe a few a day as I LOVE writing these. Any ideas will be great fully accepted and I'm sure i will use them xxx please comment I'm so glad I have a few people reading my story it means the world to know your spending your time reading something I've written. Xx----