"Kids?" asked Hermione, "As in plural?"

Draco chuckled, "Well we've got one on the way already." he said, placing his hand over her stomach.

She couldn't help but smile, "Yeah...it's crazy to think about."

He nodded, "He'll be perfect though."

"What makes you think it's going to be a boy?" she asked, turning in her chair to face him.

He smirked, "Because Malfoy's first born are always boys."

"Well what if it's a girl?"

"It won't be."

"Whatever," she said rolling her eyes, "What would you name him if it does end up being a boy?"

"Scorpius or Caelum." he said immediately. "What about if it's a girl?"

Hermione bit her lip in concentration before she spoke, "Aislinn or Chloe."

He smiled, "I like that."

They laughed together, nervous and excited for the start of their new lives.

"I'm going to be a grandmother?"

Draco nodded.

It was silent for a moment before Narcissa smiled and hugged Hermione, "I'm so excited! There hasn't been a baby around since...well since you were a baby." she said, looking at Draco.

He chuckled, "Where's father?"

"Right here," said Lucius stepping through the fireplace.

"They have some rather exciting news." said Narcissa, barely containing her excitement.

"Oh?"

Hermione and Draco's relationship with Lucius had improved ten fold. Lucius actually enjoyed Hermione's company. They were always engaging in battles of wit - Hermione usually winning, and when they weren't doing that they were discussing politics, business - anything and everything.

"Hermione's pregnant." said Draco, his arm around Hermione.

Even though their relationship with him was better, it didn't make Draco any less nervous about telling him.

Lucius' reaction was immediate. He swept Hermione up into a hug and clapped his son on the back, "It'll be nice to have little feet wandering around the Manor."

Hermione let out a sigh of relief, glad that they had both taken the news so well. Now they just had to tell Harry, Ginny, and the rest of the Weasley clan. The rest of the wizarding world would no doubt find out soon enough.

Draco and Hermione stood on the front porch of the Borrow hand in hand as Molly opened the door.

Harry and Ginny were leaving for their honeymoon today, so they'd come to the Burrow to say goodbye to everyone.

They'd be traveling around the world for two weeks, just enjoying being married. While they were gone Molly and Arthur were going to take care of James and Lily, since they loved being grandparents.

"Ginny said you had some news to tell everyone." said Molly as she walked with them into the living room, where the majority of the Weasley's were sitting.

"Yeah, we do actually." said Hermione.

Draco took over, sensing her nervousness, and said, "Hermione's pregnant."

As with Lucius, their reactions were instant, but so much louder than his. There was squealing from Ginny, Molly, and Angelina, and whooping from all the men.