"I don't - this isn't - it's not how I-" he ran a frustrated hand through his hair, trying to keep himself from ripping it out, "This isn't what I wanted."

"Well what do you want Malfoy? Because it seemed like you knew two months ago in the library. What changed? You don't like me anymore? Fine, but don't-"

"Shut the fuck up." he said, pushing her against the wall and slamming her hands above her head. "You know that I fucking like you Granger, so don't you dare say that."

She snatched her hands out of his and tried to push him away, but he caught her hands and held them against his chest, "Granger stop it,"

"I just want to know if what ever this is that we're doing is going to go somewhere, or if you're fine making out in empty classrooms."

"You've spent the night with me plenty of times."

"That's not the point, and you know it." she snapped.

He sighed and slid his hands to her waist, dropping his forehead onto her shoulder. "I'm sorry."

She took a deep breath and wrapped her arms around his waist, "I just want to know...I deserve to know."

"You know that I want to make you my girlfriend. I told you that."

"Yeah, but what you're telling me and what you're doing are two totally different things." she said softly.

"Have you told your friends?"

She sighed and shook her head, "Only Ginny."

He pulled away and said, "But you're so pissed about mine?"

"I never said I was pissed about your friends, I'm pissed about the fact that you won't make anything official with me because of your friends."

"You haven't told yours either!"

"But mine aren't keeping me from being involved with you!" she shouted back.

"So this is my fault?"

"You're the one who wants to wait Draco, not me. You're the one who lets Pansy hang around like your fucking lap dog, and you're the one who's getting pissed that my best friend likes me. You're not making any sense."

He knew she was pissed, because she never really cursed otherwise.

"I'm sorry for being jealous that my girl-"

"That's just it!" she yelled, "I'm not your girl! You won't let me be your girl. I told you that I wouldn't be some dirty little secret that you kept Malfoy, and I meant it."

"I'm not trying to make you feel like that."

"How did you think sneaking around was going to make me feel?" she snapped.

"What the fuck do you want me to do?" he yelled.

"I want you to grow some fucking balls and tell your friends!"

"Or what?"

She took a deep breath and looked into his stormy gray eyes before saying, "Or I'm done."

She pushed away from the wall and started to walk away but he grabbed her hand. No matter how pissed he was, at her, or the whole situation, or himself, he didn't want to lose her. He hadn't been lying when he'd told her that two months ago in the library.

"Please wait,"

"No, Malfoy I've been waiting. I've been hoping that maybe I'd be important enough for you to tell your friends, but you haven't, and I deserve better than that." she said pulling her hand out of his.