Chapter 29: Its All Your Fault

Emily's Pov

When I arrived at the hospital I run in and nurses quickly took action as they saw me in complete pain.

They grab my hand and slowly helped me walk to the nearest room. I lied down on the bed and they started covering the wound and cleaning it. The stinging didn't make flinch but I mean it kind of stung. The doctor came in and ask what happen and I quickly came up with my go to story when j show up with cuts. "I hurting myself... Because I hated myself," I say.

He sighs and stitches the cuts up and within a hour he leaves.

A couple hours later a nurse comes in...

"I'm going to put a little medicine to help the pain she smiles as she injects me. Everything slowly becomes dizzy as I know who really drugged me and fear takes over.

I see two nurses come in and grab me slowly.

"Time to come home," the women smiles.

"Please do." And before I could finish my sentence I was out like a night cap.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I feel a big smack to my cheek and I instantly wake up. Mrs.Case appears in front of me smiling.

"How are you," she smiles.

"Good," I say back.

"Good...." Quickly she grabs my neck and holds a knife up to it.

"Your not as quick as last time. But tell me why did you run away?"

"I was taken by the killer after the girls then when I got out I went Alison's house because I wasn't in the right mind set," I explain.

"A girl!"

So took the knife and stabs me in the leg and I cry out and she turned around.

"That hurt," She asks.

"Yes," I yell.

"Martha," She yells.

Quickly a girl comes in ready to do anything.  "3 to 2 years," she comments and walks away and Martha nods and writes it down. Then she walks over and grabs the knife and spring it out and throws it on the ground. She patches my wound up and then throws me clothes.

"Don't do what we say we can sell you to Russia," she spits and walks away.

"I don't want to sent to Russia," I breathe as I get my white plan t-shirt and plain yoga like pants. I tie my hair up and walk out of the room and Martha is smiling at me then gives me my bag.

"Your name is 278. You will get your name back when you have earned it by completing level one," she says as she starts walking to my bunk.

But I stop.. "Could I have 87 that was the number given to me as a child," I ask.

"Keep walking 278!"

"Ok," I nod and we continue walking to my new bunk.

When we arrive she hands me a C.D and I look at it and it's Snow White and Cinderella. "Watch it every night and I think you know what to say," she states and walks away.

I walk in the bunk and the door locks instantly.

Alison's Pov

"We need to check on Em," I say.