Chapter 28: "It Was Him."

Alison's Pov

"Alison where are we going," she asks as she looks out the window.

"We're going to Hanna's."

"Why can't we go back to your house," she asks.

"Emily. I'm not going back because what she did to you," I look at Emily who is looking away with no emotion coursing through her veins. I look back at the road feeling sad.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine," she replies.

I pull over and park the car and turn to face Em but she wouldn't face me.

"Can you look at me Em."

"Why I'm fine looking outside," she mumbles.

"Emily common," I gently grab her arm and turn her towards me but he eyes are closed. Are you kidding me.

"Did A hurt your eyes," I began through theory's around my head.

"No," she raises her voice as she slowly open her eyes.

"Do you need to see a doctor," I wonder.

"Nope," she quickly spits out as she is trying to breathe steadily.

"Ok," I say slowly.

I face forward and put the in car and drive and continue to drive to Hanna's house.

Spencer's Pov

"Take these pills everyday," the doctor explains and gives the things to my mom.

"Ok, thank you," mom says as we begin to walk out of the hospital.

"Mom can you drop me off at Hanna's," I ask as we keep walking to the car.

"Why would you want to stay there... You can stay in the guest room Spenc," mom states as we arrive to the car.

"Mom please... It's going to be cold there.  Also my room and the guest room is trashed," I explain.

We both get in the car shutting the door at the same time.

"Fine I'll drop you off now and bring your stuff over, but I'm giving these pills to Ms. Marin."  She puts the car in reverse and backs out.

"Ok," I whisper.

Alison's Pov

"We're here.  Come on," I breathe.

Emily quickly gets out of the car and speed walks to the front door.  I quickly get out and run to Emily.

"Emily!"

She doesn't turn around and ring the doorbell. 

"I didn't tell her we were coming," I say slowly as the door slowly swings open.

"Emily," she yells and I quickly cover her mouth.

"Hanna we need to talk up in your room," I whisper and she nods.  I slowly remove my hand and we make our way upstairs.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hanna shuts the door and stare at Emily.

"Well how are you alive," she wonders.

I look up at Hanna and then Emily and she's looking at her hands.

"Hanna can I talk to her in private," I ask still looking at Emily.

"Fine," she whines and leaves shutting the door behind her.