Chapter 26: Their's No Place Like Love?

Alison's Pov

I am running currently as my leg and my entire body hurt from the blow. The entire police division exploded and now I'm testified running around.

I quickly stop in my tracks when I realize Emily. I take my phone out and dial moms number.

Mom - hello

Alison - mom is Emily ok

Mom - she just left looking for you

Alison - where did she go

Mom - I suggested the lake

Alison - mom!!! Oh shit. Lock your doors mom and stay safe

Mom - your scaring me

Alison - the killer is back

Mom - where are you

Alison - on the sidewalk but I can't talk now I have to find Em before the killer does

I quickly hang up and start running to the lake.

Emily's Pov

I'm walking through the woods to get to the lake in fear. I know I shouldn't be out but I can help it. I like Ali too much to just let her cry and be sad. She needs me.

I hear a crack and I stop in my tracks as I start to freak out inside.

I look around and when I see a movement I pick up me feet and run off. I start passing lots of trees, logs, and twigs to appear by the lake and sadly there was no Alison.

"Shit," I whisper as I start shaking.

I slowly sit on the ground and shake. I rock back and forth as I start crying.

He found me! He's going to kill me and take me back. There's no use fighting with him. I want to go back... NO EMILY STOP

I curl up tighter and rock faster as my mood comes to life. My name is Emily Fields and I'm an agent that works for the S.S.R. I came to rosewood to seek out the killer. I helped Them escape. I completed my mission. My name is Emily Fields and I'm an agent that works for the S.S.R. I came to rosewood to seek out the killer. I helped them escape. My name is Em-."

"Emily."

I shoot to my feet knocking someone to the ground as I take a step backwards. My entire body shaking every bone you can imagine is tired of being scared and alert for a year. But when I look at the icy blue eyes I feel tears well up.

"I saved you. You got out," I cry.

"Yeah you did save me," Ali slowly gets to her feet.

"W-Why are you bleeding on your forehead," I get closer.

She grabs my hand and looks at me with frightened eyes.

"We should get home," Alison smiles.

"Ali," I warn.

"We need to leave and I'll tell you," Alison says steadily.

I nod and we walk back home.

Spencer's Pov

"Spencer can you hear me!"

I slowly open my eyes and I see mom looking at me.

"Mom?"

"Oh my god," she cries.

I slowly sit up and I find myself in the hospital. Holy shit.

"Hanna," I panic.