"I won't go anywhere till I have a chat with my wife, Dawson! It's our personal matter. It would be better if you keep your damn mouth shut!" Kyle replied with a mixture of anger and hatred.

Luke was about to say something but I gestured him with my hand to stop and let me handle the situation.

"There is nothing to talk about. Please get out! I don't like to repeat myself." I snapped at him and once again turned to leave looking around slightly to make sure the boys were still busy and not in sight.
This sorry excuse of a man could not know about the existence of my beautiful innocent boys.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

I saw her leaving. I knew I had to stop her. So, I had to drop the bomb earlier than needed.

"Not even when it concerns our boys?" I asked with a smirk.

Hearing this she turned faster than lightening and gasped. I mentally patted my back for catching her off guard.

"W-what are you talking a-about?"She stuttered.
Great! She only stutters when she is nervous or lying.

"Oh! I guess now you are the one suffering from memory loss. Our boys who stay with you in this house and are 3 years old." I said sumgly.

"I don't know what carp are you talking. You have lost your mind! Now get out!" She tried to sound stern, but failed miserably.

At that moment our boys chose to make an appearance.

"Mommy!" They chirped.

I turned to look and them and my eyes widened. They were a replica of me from my childhood. Even if there was the slightest doubt in my mind about them being mine, it just vanished into thin air.

"Yes babies? What's the matter?" Paisley asked in a warm motherly tone and my heart swelled with pride.

"Uncle Luke, said you both will take us to the parwk. Why are you both taking soooo long?" Asked the little boy with a mole on the left side of his eye.

"Mommy has something to finish, darling, as soon as it will be done we will leave. Till then. please you and Ryder go and play with the toys Uncle Luke got you." Paisley cupped the little boy's cheek, love shining in her eyes. The love only a mother could show.

I knew what was she trying to do, she was trying to get my kids away from my presence, but that certainly wasn't going to happen.
I faked a cough which caught the twins attention and made my presence known to the them.

"Who is this mommy?" Asked the other boy who pressed himself against Paisley, wanting to shield himself from me. I took this as my chance to introduce myself to them.

"I am...." I was saying but was cut off by Paisley.

"He is mommy's old friend sweetie." Paisley responded quickly.

Oh, how she prevented the chance of the boys being introduce to their father. Does this mean she never told my kids about their own father? I wouldn't let it slide like this.

I crouched down to their level and said "Hi Boys. I am your mommy's old friend. What are your names?"

"I, am Nowah and this is my bwrother Rywder. What is your name?." Enquired toddler with a mole.

"My name is, Kyle" I replied swallowing the lump in my throat my voice thick with emotions.

My heart clenched on hearing their names. These were the names we always thought for our boys if we had. Even after so much, she still chose the same names. If she would have hated me so much she could have chosen different names that didn't remind her of our past, but she didn't. This means here still a chance. I assured myself.