"R-right away, Mr.Redmond" He replied with fear lacing his voice. This now how I will be form now onwards. If the woman who changed me is not with me, I will resort to be my old cruel self.

After a couple of minutes I saw Paisley getting up and sitting inside the taxi.

"Goodbye sweetheart! Please find it in your heart to forgive me. I will forever love you, my darling." I spoke a tear rolling down my cheek, as I kept my hand on the glass window as if touching her one last time. Then I saw the taxi leaving.

That was the last I time I saw her.

Wanting to numb the pain I went towards the mini bar in the room and let alcohol do its working till I finally passed out.

I woke around 11 am with somebody harshly pounding at my door.

I went to open the door downstairs myself, as I asked the maids to take an off for the entire week. I don't want anybody to see me miserable and weak.

The moment I opened the door, a fist connected with my nose instantly drawing out blood, resulting me to fall down, due to the unexpected attack.

"You bastard! How dare you hurt her like this? I will finish you off!" Luke said grabbing me by my collar only to punch me again.

I never liked Luke Dawson!

I always knew that he loved my girl, but she was too naive to see it. Initially I was scared that I would lose Paisley to him, but seeing how much she trusted me, killed all my insecurities. The trust which was now broken into a million little pieces by me.

If it would have been anyother day, I would have killed him for raising his filthy hands on me, but today I deserved all the beatings.

"STOP LUKE! We are here to have a talk with him not for killing. Think about Paisley! What will she go through if she got to know you killed him?" Spoke Ace.

That knocked some sense into him and he let me go.

"Kyle, why did you do this to her? Don't say that you don't love her because we all know that is utter bullshit. All we want form you is an explanation to this mess and you both to be back together. Now give a us reasonable explanation!" Nick demanded folding his arms over his chest.

"I do not owe an explanation to anybody. As far as loving her is concerned, I always faked it. She is a stupid love thirsty bitch!" I said with a sarcastic laughter. "Fooling her was easy. My work with her now is done! I got my revenge, so I don't need her anymore. She doesn't exist anymore for me." I replied full of arrogance.

"You f*cking bastard! Don't you f*cking dare call her a bitch!" Roared Luke and tried to lunge at me but was stopped by Nick and Ace.

"I will call her whatever I want! She is stupid and desperate, and this fact will remain the same. You being all macho here won't ever change anything!" I said.

"You truly are a MONSTER, Mr.Redmond, if you can call a woman like Paisley a love thirsty bitch, then you surely do not deserve such a gem!" Ace replied letting his anger take control. It was unusual to see him losing his temper, he was always the calm one.

Hearing him say that I do not deserve Paisley was like a punch in the gut, but I knew it was the absolute truth.

"We can't just let him destroy...." Nick tried to say something but was successfully cut off mid sentence by me.

"One more word and I will make sure she suffers 100 times more than what she will go through now. Get out off my property this second or else I won't hesitate to make matters worst!" I threatened in a menacing tone hating myself for every single word I spoke.

They all looked shocked by my threat. All they ever heard me saying about Paisley were words of affection. Listening to me threatening to make her suffer miserably would surely come as a surprise to them.

"This is not over, Redmond." Luke spoke looking at me with pure disgust.
"I let her go once thinking you were the right person for her but now, I won't make the same mistake. I will make sure you can't harm her any further. Paisley deserves somebody who will cherish her forever which frankly speaking you aren't! I WILL MAKE HER MINE AND NEVER LET HER GO! JUST WAIT AND WATCH!!!" He completed in a determined tone shouting in the end.

With that all three of them left.

His words stabbed my heart a billion times but I knew they were true.

"Let her find her happiness, she deserves it, even if it is with someone else." I mumbled with a heavy dejected sigh.

I went upstairs and called the banks to block all her accounts and called all the law firms in England making sure she won't get a job anywhere.

I needed her to hate me. I knew if she would know that I blocked all her accounts and made sure she remains jobless, she would definitely hate me and she needed it to move on.

With this being done, I never saw or heard anything about my beautiful wife ever again.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I didn't even realise when we reached Paisley's residence. Until the driver came opened the door for me.

I bolted out of the car and ran towards the door and rang the bell a couple of times in the excitement to see my Paisley and our children after all these years.

The moment the door opened I had the longing look in my eyes to see my family.

But what I shocked me was that there on the door was standing Luke Dawson opening the door.

My blood boiled with anger and hatred towards him. The beast inside me immediately went wild.
But I instantly calmed down when I heard my wife's melodious voice ask "Who is it Luke?".

I turned my gaze to the direction from where the voice was came and there I saw her, looking as beautiful as ever in simple white t-shirt and sweatpants.

My heart stopped beating and my face broke into a huge smile....

<><><><><><><><><><>

Hey Babies!

So, yeah they again did not exchange any words again. But I promise next chapter will be all about them.

I hope you liked it.

Kindly vote, comment and share.

Unit next time:)