Half of my day went just thinking about her. How could somebody look so beautiful in just a pair of skinny jeans and simple pink tank top? I was brought out my thoughts of the mystery girl, when my secretary Ashley reminded me about my visit to a university from where I had to pick 2 interns for my Law Firm.

I, Kyle Redmond, own the LARGEST LAW FIRM in ENGLAND"The Redmond Associates."(made up not real)

Shaking her thoughts away I rushed out of my office to make in time for the seminar.

When I entered the college premises, all the girls around me gave me lustful looks, smirking at them I just walked ahead.

It wasn't anything new to me. After all, I was in the list of the TOP 10 HOTTEST MEN IN ENGLAND. I had what was every man dreams for; Wealth, Fame, Success, Women and Good Looks.

The hall I entered was full of students and I could not get a clear view of everyone. After a 45 minute long speech about my achievements the Pricipal invited me on the stage to give the students a brief introduction about the firm, and on the basis on which the interns would be selected.

Stepping behind the podium, I instantly spotted the beauty from this morning in the crowd of students. I started at her, thinking to myself I had found my first intern.

When she looked up and all the colour from her face drained.
The whole time she avoided my gaze and turned her face away. After I was done, she practically ran out of the hall.

Just one more week and she will have to stop running away. I mentally patted my back for my amazing scheme.

After the seminar I asked the Principal for the beauty's name, it was not hard for the principal to understand who I was refering to. Her name was Paisley Smith, a scholarship student form New Jersey, USA.

Seems like I found the Beauty with Brains.

Just one more week and I would have the chance to know the woman who caged my mind with her thoughts from the second I laid my eyes on her.

Damn it! I sound like a love sick fool. I thought to myself. 

<><><><><><><><><><>

That day has been a part of my being and will always be.

For four years, numerous PI's have been looking for her and couldn't find a thing. It's just like she disappered from the face of the earth.

All day long I just hope for her well being.

It was 9 at night. I, was as usual drowning myself in alcohol when my phone rang.

"Good evening, Mr.Redmond. This is Andrew Clark." Andrew is the new P.I hired by me to find Paisley's whereabouts.

"Speak Andrew" I barked. The day Paisley left me, I burried the man she changed me into and went back to be the inconsiderate and ruthless Kyle.

"We have found Miss.Smith's location, Mr.Redmond." He said and I could sense the pride in his voice.

"It's Mrs.Redmond you ass!" I snarled. I sure made her sign on the divorce papers but never filed them out of the guilt and my love for her.

"Sorry, sir. Mrs.Redmond is living Summerfield Drive, New Jersey." Andrew said.

My insides danced with joy, I finally found her! The amount of happiness I felt, can never be expressed in words.
The surreal moment of happiness was clouded by instant confusion, ever since the search for Paisley began, my clear instructions were to keep a close eye on her hometown but nothing ever came up, then how did it now? I thought to myself.
Putting the mental calculations to rest, I closed my eyes and for the first time in the past four years, I let the feeling of happiness take over me.

Finally my hope had turn into reality!

"Good. How is she doing and what does she do for a living?" I enquired about my wife.

"I couldn't find much, sir, but yes she is doing fine and has twin boys. Her source of income is unknown." He replied.

"Twin Boys? How old are they?" I asked gritted out. This was not something I excepted to hear in my wildest dreams, I could feel rage replacing all the happiness I felt just moments ago at the possibility of my Paisley being the mother to someone else's children.

"I am not sure, but I guess they are 3 years old." He answered.

Paisley and I got married when she was 24. Exactly after a year, I did that brutal thing to her. This only means she was pregnant when she was forced to leave. That means the boys now are 3 years old I am absolutely positive the boys are mine. They are my flesh and blood!

The thought of her keeping my son's away from me  drives me insane, but now is certainly not the time for that, I have to go and get My Family back. I'll be damned if I stay away from them anymore.

I thanked Andrew and cut the call with a promise to increase his pay, the man deserved itZ

Immediately calling my friend who is also my pilot, I asked him to get the jet ready.

"I am coming baby and this time I will not give up till I have you and our boys back. I will beg for your forgiveness, if that means I have to worship the ground you walk on." I said to my self and walked out of the house which will be home again.

<><><><><><><><><><>

Hey People!

The second chapter is up. I hope you liked it.

Please don't hate Kyle he had his own reasons.
Wait till you find out the whole truth. There is alot coming up ahead.

Kindly vote, comment and share.

Until next time:)

P.S. Writing Male P.O.V is tough.