Two

*Regina's POV*
I sat at my desk at the end of the day and chewed on the tip of my pen. That Emma Swan sure does make a first impression. She's been on my mind the entire day today. She's a gorgeous gorgeous girl and I swear I recognize her from- oh gods. I quickly grabbed my phone, remembering where I recognized the blonde from and I unlocked it before going to Instagram. I typed in a username and immediately found the account I was looking for. I scrolled through his pictures and my eyes went wide as I clicked on a picture.

"Beautiful Emma Swan

"Beautiful Emma Swan. Thanks for coming and doing this shoot with me! See more of Emma's pictures here."

My eyes were still wide as I closed out of Instagram and went back to trying to read over the kids assignments from today. I knew I recognized her from somewhere. How could I not remember those gorgeous eyes? Her gorgeous everything, really. No! Stop Regina! She's your student! I shook my head at myself as I moved to the next paper and I smiled seeing it was Emma's. I immediately started reading her neat handwriting, a smile on my face.
35 (or so) Things to Tell my Future Daughter
1. Do not spend more than $9 on mascara.
2. Your push up bra is obvious.
3. Chill with the eyeliner.
4. If he (or she) cheats on you, say goodbye.
5. Don't tell your mom you hate her; you will regret it.
6. Innocence is beautiful.
7. Call your grandma, just because.
8. Some people will never like you; don't let it bother you.
9. Kill them with kindness.
10. You were beautiful before he (or she) told you.
11. Don't believe stereotypes. Get to know people personally instead of judging them.
12. Don't let one mistake define you.
13. But learn from your mistakes.
14. Eat home-cooked meals. You will miss them one day.
15. Your mom can see a fake friend before you can.
16. Your dad can see a crappy boy (or girl) before you can.
17. Enjoy your metabolism while it lasts.
18. There is more to life than Friday nights.
19. If your parents or anyone else buys you something, say thank you.
20. You are more beautiful than you will ever know.
21. Prom is not the "best night of your life", but you should still go anyways.
22. High school years are not the best years of your life.
23. However, enjoy high school while it lasts. You will miss some of it.
24. Bad times make you appreciate the good times.
25. It's only a bad day, not a bad life. I promise.
26. Stop comparing yourself to others. That never does any good.
27. Learn to forgive.
28. Also learn that not everyone deserves your trust.
29. Learn to apologize.
30. Stop pretending you're someone you are not to impress people.
31. Eat the dang doughnut.
32. Hug your grandpa every chance you get.
33. Tell your favorite high school teacher they rock.
34. Nothing good happens after midnight.
35. Put others before yourself.
36. Unless that person is an ex. You deserve happiness, so stop worrying about him/her.
37. Don't speed. Especially on turns. And stop at all the stop signs/lights.
38. Enjoy life. It goes by a lot faster than you think.
39. Always tell your mom you love her. And know she loves you just as much. No matter how annoyed you get with her sometimes.
40. Take risks. It'll be worth it.
41. You are the most beautiful girl ever. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I smiled again as I uncapped my pen and set her paper down. I bit my lip as I circled numbers 28, 30, 38 and 40. Then I began writing a note on the bottom of her page.
Remember these especially Ms. Swan. They're more important than you think ;)
I blushed as I went up and underlined numbers 2, 6, 8, 10, 12, 20, 26 and 41. I smiled and moved onto the next paper.