Chapter 6: You?

Higa bitches! So that's Jake on the picture!
Cute right?! 💜💜
******************************
-Jake-
I can't believe it! I'll actually get the guts to ask her number! Yes! Woo! Okay, too happy.
"Jake! Ready for school?! Its your first day so don't be late!" Mom shouted from downstairs "yes mom!" I quietly ate my food "so? Who was that girl your talking to yesterday?" Uh-oh, "n-no one...." I looked down I know she won't drop the topic so I quickly ran out of the house, I walked to the school. I knew it was big and loud, I hate loud! I entered the building to see some teenagers making out on the hallway,ewww....
I shrugged my shoulders as I walked to the room I'm scheduled on first. Breathing deeply, I went in "ah! Class we have another new student this is Jake Foster! Please Mr. Foster take a seat next to ahh.... Aha! Ms. Johnson over there!" He pointed out, wait, Johnson?! One thing came into my mind, CHRISSY! I looked around trying to find her, while walking around some girl were trying to tempt me by displaying there cleavage infront of me, seriously, ew!
I saw her leaning on the window and staring outside, a smirk plastered on my face as I walked near her and tapped her shoulder "Jake?...." She said almost in a whisper "yes.....it me Chrissy....." I whispered back causing her cheeks go in a pint of pink "can you sit down now?" I nodded and took my seat.
This day is gonna be so interesting.
~class skip~
The bell rangrang as me and Chrissy started packing just the a group of girls.....who looks like been sabotaged by......clowns that does makeup?
"Hi, wanna seat with us at lunch and...... Ditch this nerd?" She smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at her they gasped at my action "one, Chrissy isnt a nerd, two, no I'm not sitting with you gals and three please tell your make up artist to clean your faces you look like clowns....." I sassed at them " ugh! You are gonna get it Johnson! " she screamed and stomped away damn her voice is annoying! I looked at Chrissy who has her mouth open "yes, the sass masteh has sassed again" she laughed at me and I joined her up, "Chrissy!" "S-shane?!" A girl then hugged her "I'm so sorry for yelling at you yesterday Shane! I
Just that I don't want you getting end up like me!" "That's okay Chrissy! I understand infact-" she didn't finish her sentence and eyed me "ooooo..... Is he your boyfriend chriss?" She giggled wiggling her eyebrows at her "what?! N-no!" I chuckled at her reaction "gahhh.... Shane I'm starving cmon!" Chrissy pulled us both outside. We walked down a Halle where those girls from earlier were "looky who we have here...." One said stepping in front of Chrissy. "Chriss? Do you know who she is?" I asked holding her close I looked down at her to find her eyes staring at me then I realized, we we too close! "Uh...sorry, got carried away. So who is she?" I cleared my throat, that was a close one "she's Samantha Daniels, school slut though I'm warning you stay away from her if you want to go to heaven..." She whispered the last part and I slightly laughed "oh, hi Samantha I m Jake Foster and Chrissy is my friend her so please step out of the way cause you all look like traffic cones." I ended smiling at them they looked at me, mouths open "just ditch her and go with me! I can make everything fun baby~" she said seductively and placed her hand on my chest, again eww! I took a finger at her hand that's placed where it shouldn't be and made that 'hell-no-girl' face and slowly put her hand where they belong.
At her sides, I looked a there face which looked like a painting with too much paint and held Chrissy hand then walked away "your sassy huh?" Shane asked from behind "well, some people are worth to be sassed at." We ate at the cafeteria and noticed Chrissy isnt taking a bote of her pasta."Chriss,you okay? " 'of course shes not you nitwit! Look at her! She's not eating' I shushed my brain and she looked
At me with a confused face "you look cute when you do that face" her cheeks turned red, I love the effect I had on her I pulled her close to me and kissed her head. Let's just say she was a stuttering mess after that.

-???-
My mom and I were at the mall buying some sweater and shirts cause tomorrows my flight back to U.K
"Do I really need to wear this mom?" I groaned as I looked at the shirt it was well? PINK!
"Yes.... You do" mom chuckled I know she's doing this on purpose " but I like blue, black, orange or brown and gray! Why pink?!" I asked annoyed
"Because you have to make your little sister laugh after what you did to her last week!"
Oh yeah! I accidentally chopped her favorite teddy bears head off..... She loved that thing very much, reminds her of someone actually.
I sighed and just nodded my head in understandment (if that's a word...)
My mom smiled.
We went back and claimed upstairs to Katherine's room and opened it to see her crying holding the bear in her hand "go away Blake!" She said and glared at me "Kath, I'm sorry look I'm wearing your favorite color! I looked like a princess!" I made a girls voice she laughed while I do a valerina dance around her room. Its nice to see her smile again.
I sat down a bit tired "okay, miss valerina is tired now...." I laughed a little causing her to look at me with sad eyes. "Blake.....I'm miss Chrissy....." She said in between sobs "I know I miss her too. I hugged her, tomorrow my plan starts I'm gonna get her back! No matter what!
*******************************
Hey! A new sass master is on the page!
OMJ! Blake.....you surprised me!
Find out what'll happen next guys!
Thank you for reading it!
Stay awesome!