Chapter 7: The date

-Jake-
So, I've been thinking on asking Chrissy on a date. But I don't know how to! Wahhh! OMJ!
I know! A movie! My parents are out for two days so why not? I called her.
J- hey uhh, chriss! Can we umm, you know go on a date?
C- of course! Where?
J- oh just movies?
I made that statement a question goddamit!
C- Jake no need to hesitate ill go! If its horror...
I can sense the smile on her face
J- then horror it is ma'lady....
C- hahaha! I'll see you then bye!
She ended the call which go me to jump around and do my victory dance
I'm so freagin happy!
Better start making popcorn.
~time skip~
I prepared everything then the doorbell rang.
I opened it revealing Chrissy in skinny ripped jeans, boots and a blue T-shirt which said 'Happy' I smiled at the word and took her in.
"So?! What movie is it jakey?!" "Haha..... Jakey?" I said as she blushed "well yeah! That's a new nickname so don't ruin it mr. Sass a lot" she giggle and sat back.
I chuckled at her reaction and sat beside her, while the lights are off I slowly managed to sneak my arm on her waist, but she giggled a little "s-stop...." Oh I see the point, she's ticklish! I poked her sides as she scooted a way from me "no..... Foster! Don't you dare!" I attacked her sides as she squermed under me "s-sto- hahahaha! No! P-please! I-hahahaa! Do any-hahaaha! Thing!" She squealed as I stop and stared at her "hug me then...." I smirked as I think I saw her face starting to heat up "alright sassy...." She smiled and snuggled on my chest I kissed her forehead and whispered "I like you Chrissy, a lot...." "I-i like you too jakey...." I can feel her smile on !y chest as I pull her up and sat her on my lap, we were half way through the movie when she whispered not so quiet "no! He's hot! Don't kill him!" I looked at her we were watching wrong turn 4.
I plopped a little deeper into the couch "what's are you doing?" She giggled as she saw my post on the couch "I'm way more hotter than he is...." I looked at her and she began laughing "your jelouse just because I said that blonde guy was hot?" My face flushed pink.
"Awe is my little jakey bwushing?" She pouted then felt her lips touch my cheek.
When I saw her going to kiss me again I turned my head around so she kisses my lips but to no Vail she's too smart of a girl "uh uh..... Not yet love~" her sweet voice rang into my head
Yes I'm 18 and in love.
The movie finished and we both yawned.
"I better go home now...." She stood up as I did too, "can I walk you to your house?" "You do know that my house is just six houses away from your right?" She giggle as I looked down "oh yeah......" "Cmon!" She held my hand a pulled me out of the house.
Greatest date ever! We reached it and I hugged her.
But to my surprise she kissed me, on the....the.... Lips! I pulled away to look at her "oh! Uhhh sorry! I'm going in now bye...." She waved as I studied her face seeing disappointment, I grabbed her arm and pulled her "know what? Screw it." I kissed her this time, as I felt her arms go its was to my neck I pull her even closer, we pulled back to breath "you stole it...." I said to her and kissing her forehead once again "goodnight jakey, sleep tight, don't let the sluts bite..." She whispered as I chuckled "night babe...." I then walked away, with a huge smile on my face of course! Can't wait to tell this to Shane! Woooh!
*****************************
So guys?! What do you think?
Awesome right? They stole each others first kiss!
Wahhh!
Stay awesome y'all! 👊👊