Chapter 14: Plans after dinner

-Blake's POV-
I got dressed and went downstairs for dinner, Chrissy will be here.
But how would i act?! I blush when im around her, i can
control my stutter, but just a little.
I'll just play it cool. Then again, how am i gonna play it cool?! This is Chtissy im talking about!
"Ugh, this is so frustrating"

"Blake! They're here!" Mom called as i paced in my room, i nervously gulped anf went down.
I saw her wearing a blue dress and floral shoes, which is blue too. She doesn't like pink, now thats my girl.
I smirked at her and, jusy seeing her blush makes me so excited...
'Hush hormones!'
I chuckled nervously, again, as we made our way to the dinner table.

We sat down. Mom is beside Chrissy and im beside Mrs. Johnson.
I fiddled my fork and spoon together... 'Dammit! Why am i this nervous?!'
"So, Chrissy! Dating someone?" Mom asked, i looked up and saw her looking at Chriss whit het weird smile. I got irritated.
Chrissy's cheeks began to dust a bit pink.
"W-well.... I-I.." She stuttered "OMG! Joanna! My babyis growing up! See?!" Both adults squeal making Chrissy shrink in her seat, i chuckled at her reaction. But at the same time, im sad and jealous.
We continued to eat as both of the hags talk about their lovelife.
Me and Chriss sighed and looked at at each other she gave me her heartwarming smile as i blush uncontrollably.

She giggled at my reaction, then the two loud woman stopped talking and looked at her then at me.
'What am i gonna do?! Please, housr eat me right now!'
I looked up at them to see two ladies glancing at me then at Chriss.

I gave of a confused look trying to hide my embarrasment.
"Oi, Dear why is your face so red?~" mom had that im-not-stopping look on her face.
I gulped and sat straight "i dont know what your talking about mom..." I rolled my eyes and looked around, but not to mom.
"Ooh... I get it Joanna... Your Blake is growing up, just like mine~" They looked at Chrissy, "what?" Is all she said.
Seems like she doesnt know what they were talking about. They both giggled, continuing to eat ther food. Im gonna have an interview later, i can feel it i the air and my Mom's aura.

We finally finished dinner and said our byes and good nights.
I started to climb up but felt an arm tug me down.
"Okay Blake~ do you like Chrissy? Or love her? When are you gonna tell her? Do you think she'll freak out? H-" i cut her off "mom i feel like a famous person with your questions" I groaned and banged my head on the wall.
"Honey... You do know she's gonna know sooner or later right? Its best to tell her a little earlier.. Not too soon, but in the right time." "I know... W-what if she hates me afterwards? What if she doesn't talk to me anymore?! My gosh mom! Im freaking out!" I again, paced around.
"Blake, this is Chrissy were talking about! I know she'll understand. Both of you wont hurt. I promise, now go and plan up, im backup." She said not even worry in her voice is heard. "Thanks mom" i hugged her and went back up.

Now, tommorow, my precious plan starts.