"Are you alright Bella?" Laurent asked me I sighed knowing someone was going to ask.

"I will be it's just sinking in at the moment" I said Anna and Alicia were both hugging me the girls in this house really did like to hug.

"What's the cover story for tomorrow?" I asked I always left this to the girls since they were so smart.

"Well me, you, Alicia are all siblings so we are the Swan's then Alex and Swan are twins but not identical and will be staying with us as the Guardian's. Then Jake is just a family friend staying then the two twins are our cousins that have no other family to go to" Anna said it seemed like a good plan. Me, Anna, Maddy, Max and Swan were going to be juniors and then Jake, Alicia and Alex were going to be seniors. Beth was going to work as a kindergarten teacher then the boys will be the acting builders again.

"That's that sorted I'm going to go see whether Swan's ready for bed" I ran out into the kitchen to find her washing her plate like a good girl, Jake was having seconds of course he was.

"You ready for bed?" I asked she disappeared so I took that as a yes. Swan hated going to bed on her own it always made her feel alone so I still tucked her in. When I got to her room she was all ready in her PJ's and was taking of her make up not that she needed it.

"Ready" She said then she got into the quilts snuggling down as I laid next to her telling her the story of the Swan growing up. It was a story about her how she started of in the small pond and was now making her way to the big pond with everyone else. She fell asleep so I disappeared to my room where I spent the night reading a whole book, at night I liked some time to myself as did everyone else just with they loved ones. When the sun started to appear I went into my wardrobe to get dressed as Swan's alarm went off I knew she would get up. Today was going to be a knew start I was going to try to forget the past, I'm a new student at a new school again but this time I wasn't going to fall for any vampires. I got dressed into a pair of skinny jeans then a sweetheart neck line top with a black cardigan.

"Come on I don't want to be late let's get going" I called from the living room Laurent was first to enter the room in his work uniform.

"We seem to have a positive attitude" Laurent said smiling before he gave me a hug.

"Yes, I'm not going to let it get to me I'm the new kid now I'm not going to fall for any stupid vampires!" I smiled causing him to laugh I can do this I told myself. I just have to sit at school it's not like he's going to be there.

"I want everyone in the car in five minutes were only taking two cars by the way!" I shouted then Swan appeared skipping into the room excited for her first day.

"Morning mommy, morning dad" She said giving us each a hug she could seem a happy girl but if she don't like you then she will show that she don't like you. She was wearing a V-shaped neck top with a little cardigan then a pair of jeans.

"Come on mom you're the one moaning at us and you're not even in the garage" Maddy moaned running into the room. I laughed then said goodbye to Beth, Brandon and Laurent then we left. Me, Jake, Maddy and Swan was in one car then Alex, Alicia, Anna and Max were in the other car.

"Drop me and Jake of at reception where go get the schedules then were meet you in the car park" I told Maddy getting out of the car pulling Jake with me. We went into the familiar reception everything was the same apart from the receptionist.

"Were the Swan group" I said they was so many second names that It was just easier this way.

"Yes that's right are you picking up all the schedules" She was even cheerier than the last receptionist here.