Chapter 7- complete

It's almost been fifteen years since I was changed into a vampire since I last saw him and everyone I loved. My father was now married to Sue Clearwater and the pack is expanding with the young ones getting closer to they first time phasing. I knew soon we would have to go back before it was too late but going back home felt like going back to him. The Volturi had been paying a few visits every now and then to say in my good books they hardly brought Jane or Alec though. Adrian and Alva though were another story I haven't seen or heard from them in years I know they haven't given up I just can't help but wonder that they are waiting but I'm not sure what they are waiting for. Here in Canada was cold to the humans and again high school was boring. I was stuck in Calcus with Anna and Maddy waiting to go home. My family were amazing Max and Anna were now married all the couples were doing great sometimes it got annoying being able to hear everything going on. Me and Laurent spend our nights trying not to kill ourselves but I guess that's brought us closer together. Something was still missing from my family though I couldn't help but feel my family wasn't complete.

"Let's go" Maddy said as the bell went we got our stuff together then left the classroom together with our arms linked as the stares were followed by everyone. It was beyond a joke the amount of times I would be asked out and it wasn't just the students... We met up with everyone else were Maddy jumped into Jake's arms and Anna jumped into Max's. I cleared my throat while everyone was bracing they loved ones even Alicia and Alex came over to join in.

"You know some time today would be good unless you want more chores to do" I said grinning I gave them all chores to do around the house and the garden. They all groaned but got in their cars I got into mine with Maddy and Jake while Max, Anna, Alex, Alicia got into Alex's car everyone took it in turns everyday with they cars. We drove home listening to the radio Laurent, Beth and Brandon wont be home till later since they were working. I got home to find the noise of a baby crying it made no sense why would a baby be crying at my house?

I stopped the car in the drive Alex following suit "Stay here" I said as I ran up to the house but on the doorstep was a little basket but in the basket was a baby that looked a few months old she was sat up reaching out to me. Something was different about her, her heart was beating faster than a humans heart but her scent didn't smell appealing to my thirst it was like a mix of everything sweet with a humans scent. I walked over and bent down as she raised her arms to me wanting to be picked up what was a baby doing on my door step? A baby that didn't seem completely human her skin was pale but no pale like mine she had pink Rosie cheeks with little dimples and bright brown eyes her hair was a light brown that was ringlets coming down her back she was too perfect.

"What are you doing on my door step?" I asked smiling I watched as a beautiful smile appeared across her face she had all of her teeth but how was that even possible? I didn't want to scare her with my cold touch so I slowly touched her hand she didn't flinch it was like she was used to it. She started to whimper wanting to be picked up so I gave her what she wanted. Light as a feather she was in my arms as she snuggled into my chest I looked back to see my family staring in shock.

"Give me a minute" I mouthed I knew they could read what I said as they nodded they head watching. I looked back to the basket where a note was holding the baby I picked up the letter opening it up in one hand as I held the baby in my other arm.

My name is William I am a vampire and I know you will look after my daughter. She is half vampire, half human her mother died giving birth to her. I can't go on living with out her mother so I'm going to find a way to kill myself please look after my daughter she's only three days old. I know you will protect her I've been watching you for a while now, thank you I read the letter in shock how was it even possible for a vampire and a human to conceive a child what if me and Edward could have if I was still human? He didn't love me though he never wanted me. I looked at the baby in my arms she was looking at me smiling she's three days old and looks like a few months old. What did that mean?