Chapter 23 - Chaos and Disaster

Start from the beginning

"Well, It's not official but I would like to make it that way soon" the prince admitted with a smile.

"Really?" I asked happy but worried for my sister, "Will she be dragged into all of this with us?" I asked voicing my concern,

"Yes, there will be a few people who disapprove of the relationship. Including my parents but I love her" he said and I smiled at him.

"If you're prepared for the battle you have to face, then I wish you luck" I said truly hopeful that they can find a way to be together.

"I will not let my birth right and title dictate everything that I do. I have sacrificed a lot for my country and I am allowed to have one thing in my life that I truly love" he proclaimed making my thoughts slip to Nick, who was sat in the front seat of the car. Since I told him that I liked him we hadn't discussed anything and a part of me knew that we would have to eventually.

We arrived at the palace and I said goodbye to the prince before practically running to the living room where my family were sat.

"Alex." Jess cried when she saw me running over and pulling me into a hug, "I think I'm getting separation anxiety or something" she told me and I laughed,

"Alright Jess let her breathe" Ashley said and Jess reluctantly let me go and dragged me to the sofa where my dad and Ashley were sat. I noticed a troubled look in my dad's eyes and I could tell there was something on his mind.

"What?" I asked looking at him seriously and he sent a fleeting look over to Mr Hill,

"Nothing" he lied after a slight hesitation and I sighed,

"Dad, I know something's going on so just tell me" I explained and he straightened his back,

"Dad!" I shouted, tired and not in the mood to argue with him.

"Alright," he sighed, "We've been informed that-" he started and Mr Hill stood from his seat,

"You've had an email from one of your friends. He must have seen a picture of you because he's asking questions" Mr Hill explained handing me a file that I took, opening it to revel an email from Carlos.

"Wait. How did you get into Alex's email?" Jess asked and I gave her a pointed look before pointing to the agents sat around the room,

"Secret agents." I said and she blushed,

"Oh yeah" she said before turning her attention back to the email in my hand.

Hi Guy's,

I'm in Spain for the summer visiting family and I just saw something that really confused me.

I think you two have some explaining to do because I just read a newspaper that had both of your pictures in. I don't know how to ask this but... are you a Princess or something?

"Oh no" I gasped after reading the email, "What are we going to do?" I cried, I never thought about people finding out the truth. I was too caught up in whether or not I'd be able to rule a country to think about anything else.

"We have been discussing it and we think that you should email him back telling him the truth" dad said,

"I can't just tell him in an email dad" I sighed knowing it would be difficult to explain through words, I had to see him face to face.

"I agree" Jess said nodding her head, "We have to go and see him to explain everything better." she insisted but my dad shook his head.

"That's not an option." he roared and I saw panic flood his face,