Forgiveness...

I page through my book carefully sprawled across a castle carpet.
Princess twilight pushed in another cart of books.
"Here twi we can begin. Now focus your powers." She said calmly.
I took a breath and closed my eyes. Feeling my magic flow through me had to be one of the best feelings. Ever since Princess Twilight decided to teach me about magic I have been okay.
Ring! Ring!
My cell was ringing. It was Adagio?
I answered it.
A: hey Twi!
T: ...
A: listen we need to talk. Meet us at school.
T: fine
I didn't tell twilight.
"I have to go Twilight." I said.
"Alright." She smiled.
I got back to canterlot high soon. The Dazzlings wanted to meet me. Behind the stage.
Once I came I tried to smile.
"Twilight you have a lot of magical pottential! You could be adored..." Adagio said.
"I don't know..." I said.
I was not liking this feeling.
The Dazzlings edged closer to me. Adagio stroked my necklace, it glowed at her touch.
"See twilight? We are meant to be Friends." She said.
I felt my memories blurring.
I quickly shook my head.
"Okay adagio I will see you later." I said.
I should give them a chance. They seemed changed.
It was about lunch time. Me and sunset shimmer had to meet.
In the noisy cafeteria I weaved past tables of chattering students. I sighed. Where do I belong? I sat down silently at the table and began eating my lunch sadly in thought. Sunset noticed with a frown.
"Uh twilight is everything all right?" Sunset asked.
"I don't know is it?" I said.
The looked at each other in concern. I was so awquard! I never had friends before. I pushed up my glasses. I grabbed my books and ran off to the library.
No one was there. Perfect. I needed to be alone. As I pulled out my book. I felt light headed. Then every thing went black.