Karmas a bitch

Ever since Ash told me what happened between us I haven't been able to think straight. I'm at my locker now and I'm gonna go to the bathroom before lunch.

After doing ma business I went over to wash my hands then-

"Hey bitch I warned you about Ash didn't I." I just looked at her with pity..poor girl. Then she slapped me again. Next thing I know we are fighting stumbling out of the bathroom. By now the whole school must be here. I am above beating the hell out of her then..boom. I black out. Before I do I hear Ash and Lexi over me trying to help me up. They were too late.

* six weeks later *

"Iris, I need you bae please come back open your eyes." I hear a girl whisper to me. Who is she. I then opened my eyes." Who are you people?"

Ash's P.O.V

She's been in a six week coma. Ever since one of Maddie's minions hit her with a piece of metal. She must have got the hit hard to fall in coma. It one less worrying now. "Where am I...w-who are you people ?" I could see that the girls in the room started to cry.
"Baby I'm your mom, this is your dad , these are you best friends Lexi and Sam and this is your brother.Kyle." She pointed out to Iris. " Who's he?" She asks pointing at me. " I'm Ashton but I go by Ash I'm your-" she smile. "Are you my boyfriend?" Ruth,Lexi and Sam all yell out a 'yes' while I muttered a small I wish.

I really do like her but she may not fell the same because of how I hurt her and what I did to her some years back when we were friends." I ain't your boyfriend Iris." I muttered rolling my eyes at them whiles they laughed.

A little while later the doctor walks in." Ah miss Iris West you are awake. How do you feel, do you remember anything." He asks and she shakes her head.

Why do all bad things have to happen to the people I love.

*Maddie's P.O.V

"Your such a fucking ass why did you have to hit her I had it under control!" I yell a Val. Why did she hit her. We got a week suspension and two months of detention and we also have to serve food at the cafeteria. We are also staying back a year in school. Way to go Val." She almost killed you."

"NO SHE WOULDN'T HAVE YOUR JUST SO STUPID NOW WE'VE GOT ALL KINDS OF PUNISHMENTS FROM OUR PARENTS AND THE PRINCIPLE BECAUSE YOUR AN ASS!" Val is my best friend but she gets on my nerves.

But Iris will pay for what she did.

Sorry so short but it's the best I can do....maybe

Love you guys please comment I would love to know what you think.

Bye