Sexcapes

Iris' P.O.V

It has been a week since I saw him kiss the she-devil. I'm at Lexi's she is having a party for her birthday. New flash see is now with Drew.Agbskgdl. I am so happy for her. Sam is also with Zach . Happy for her too. I now feel lonely.Asf

I don't know but I was staring to like Ash

"Hey Iris can we talk."

"Sure Ash...wassup?"

"I heard you saw when I kissed Maddie, I wanna say I don't like her she came on to me I would never do that even if you don't think of me as a friend but that's the way I consider you, when I saw you kissed Chris I felt hurt and angry because I know he is dangerous and you didn't listen and I ii..... I'm sorry." He says I smile at him. I was fun on drunk but he still looked so cute.

"I forgive you." He pulls me into a hug."Can we be friends again."I nod."let's dance the Iris." All I now is I was being pulled onto the dance floor.

Shit I can't dance..well I don't know if I can...but...

"Ash I haven't dance before."I spoke out.

"Just move to the beat." I glance over and see a girl dancing with a boy...more like on him.

I don't know what happened bunt I started move but not on Ash." See I knew you could you don't remember the last party?"

He right I did dance at that party.I also kissed him. I felt hands hold my waist. When I looked at Ash he had lust in his eyes but he shuck it off. That. Was.weird.

He had lust for me. I mentally slapped myself. He does not Iris.

~*~*~*~

Me and Ash have been together at the bar for hours taking shots. I feel dizzy. "Ash get me to a room I feel dizzy." Without warning he picked me upl bridal style. After the long search of a room that wasn't 'being used' we come up on Lexi's room.

He put me on the bed and turns to leave. " Will you stay please?"he nods a yes. I just can't stop staring at him. I felt chill running down me. I then realized he was kissing me. What the fuck these day I told him to stay for only one reason.

1.To not get raped by a drunk horny guy.

Not for this. I let him twice already and he hurt me. The funny thing is I don't want him to stop.I kissed back.

"Iris?"he whispers kissing my neck."Yea." I say trying not to moan."I want you." I don't feel shocked because of what the vodka did to me. I smile."Then take me." I said with a seductive smile, pulling down my underwear. While he opens his pants taking out him little friend. Or his big friend.

"My pleasure."he says smiling as he slides into me. I let out a moan and so does he. "Shit you tight."he moan. As this goes on he pick up the pace. I felt like a part of me needed this.

And can I say this was painful cause it was my first time. Ash must be happy with himself. He took my first kiss now my virginity. Way to go Ash.

What do you guys think

Teamash#

Teamchris#

Comment and vote thanks for reading.