Chapter one

School just started and me and my bff Lexi are pulling up in the school park back to school . Another year of in this hell place ."Ready to go in Iris?"Lexi asked bringing me out of my thoughts ."Hell yeah!"

We got out and are now walking away from my car when a bike pulls up in front me. "Are trying to fucking kill me?!?"I snap at the asshole that almost killed me. Then he took his helmet off thats when I almost died.

It..it him.It's Ash Hunter

Me and him have a crazy passed we use to be best friends me him and Lex but when he first had sex it was like he was a hole new guy. He became a player and was given the title 'Heartly's badboy' then that was when he came up to me told me he was in love with me and that day he tried to sleep with me . I push him away and told my mom and he got grounded . Then when he went to school the following day he told everyone I was a slut that tried to get into his pants. We were only at sophomore year at that time. We fought and he disappeared for all of sophomore more year.

But now why is he back.

"Hey West you've changed a lot." He say eyeing me up and down. "What happen to the geeky look?"I just looked at him and said "fuck you"with that I stormed off into the school ."Why is he back ?""I don't know bit is it possibly that he got a little hotter?"
Now my life is over he is gonna get on my nerves till it kills me.

**Lunch**

Me and Lex make our way to our table talking about how great it is that we gave every single one of our classes together. I got up to get our lunch when I get back I see a red head girl sitting and talking to Lex. I did what I should. I ran over to her and immediately knew who it was."SAM!!!"I scream as does she scream 'Iris'. I run up and hug her. She is Lexi's sister-in-law and she is super cool. She has red long hair and big brown eyes.

You've got to love her

"Wassup Issy,I missed you."

"I missed you too Sam."

Samantha is her name but we call her Sam and they call me Issy, Is or eyes.As we exchanged a few words ,he walked in the cafeteria. He is heading our way. Great just great . And his little gang mates are behind him.

"Hey Cherry eyes."he has never stopped calling me that. He calls me cherry eyes because I love cherries and my name is Iris like as in the eyes.
"What do you want and who invited you to sit here?"I spat at him."Dude you have got yourself a smoking hot girl." One of his friends say. Ash just sits there glaring at his friend ,I think his name is Mason wait he looks jealous . But why.

Pfft like I care.

"Are you gonna answer me or not if not you can leave."

"I wanna say sorry for everything...do you for-" I cut him off "Forgive you for making the entire school call me a slut a bitch and a whore...well fuck no and I will never forget you you asshole." I snap at him and leave the room.

Asshole trying t-

"What the fuck Iris I said sorry?"

"And you want me to forget you ruined my sophomore year ?"

I looked in his eye and I saw anger, pain,hurt and guilt. Why dose that thing feel guilty he is 'Mr Badboy'

I am so done with this day.

Hey hey hey guys

sorry I don't have a cast but I thing you can still work with this .
Thanks for reading please vote comment and share

Bye my fellow readers
:-) :-) :-)