“Yes I do,” I said slowly, suddenly aware I was talking to two of the most famous boys in the world.  “She doesn’t though,” I said, tilting my head towards Ali, who’d suddenly realised who she was talking to and had frozen. 

“Right okay, come on Niall, let’s go,” Louis said. 

“Just wait!  What is your name?” Niall asked, smiling at me.

“Charlie.  Charlie Evanders,” I told him, returning the smile.

“Charlie.  That’s a nice name.  We’ll know who to call if we need help!” he joked.

I grinned.  “Thanks.”

“No problem, see you!” he called.

“Bye,” I replied, turning around and running to catch up with Ali, who had decided to rudely walk away.

“Wasn’t that great?!” I cried.

Ali looked at me like, ‘What the hell is wrong with you?’

“I take that as a no,” I said, pressing the button as we reached the lights.

“What the hell Charlie?” screamed my younger sister Tess as I flicked the TV channel over to SBS PopAsia.

It was Saturday evening, and MY time for watching my favourite show, but of course Tess wanted to watch Bridge to Terabithia for the 1000th time!  We were fighting, well SHE was anyway.

“My time, my show,” I told her, relaxing into the couch.

“Yeah well it’s my time too!  And I don’t want to be scarred for life after watching a music video,” she argued.

“Well move your butt and go somewhere else,” I told her, stealing a cushion and setting it behind my head comfortably.

“No way!”

Geez little sisters ARE annoying.

“Charlie, put Josh Hutcherson back on,” mother interrupted.

I groaned and flicked it back.  “How many times mum?  It’s BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA!” I said angrily, jumping up and moving into the study.   

I clicked on the twitter icon, deciding to FINALLY create a twitter account. 

I constantly swore to myself, trying to get my head around it,  especially when a crazy unicorn popped up in my ‘Followers’ box.  Wait no, I HAVE 1 FOLLOWER!  YEAAAHHHH! 

After about ten minutes, I found out my 1 follower was @NiallOfficial.  To tell you the truth, I really have no idea who that is…  Wait.  Okay, no screaming please.  Niall Horan is following me on twitter, AND I DIDN’T HAVE TO FOLLOW HIM FIRST!

Wow.  Okay. 

“Charlie, how long have you been on the computer?” mother asked in her annoying, ‘I’m pretending to be nice’ voice.

“About two minutes,” I told her.

“No, more like 30.  Now get off or no TV for the rest of the night,” she replied, turning back to her crossword.

I clicked on Niall’s profile quickly and saw it long enough to read a tweet:

Haha bus broke down, not in Melbourne yet.  Luv all the locals, keep being shiny!  @Louis_Tomlinson see what I did there?  #kpop

I sat, staring at the screen for about half a minute before mother screamed at me to get off the computer again. 

I logged off and stood up, making my way over to watch, ugh, Bridge to Terabithia.